Solis22's Trusted Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
In-game username: JWhitty

Staff references: crashb23

Time spent on the server: 2 days 15 hours and 45 minutes.

Other server ranks (present and past): Currently Zombie Trusted.

TeamSpeak: Yes

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for:I consider this as a very serious job. Its my responsability in which I have to watch out for rule breakers and just make sure to be helpful around the server and just give 100% in everything I do.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I'm from Costa Rica. I'm a very friendly guy. I can be pretty funny. Whenever I have a responsability I take it very serious. I love to play Blocktopia servers on Classic and on Premium. When I saw the new server Journey to Elysium I went to look at it and I just loved it and I think I could be a great Trusted Becuase I know all the rules, I am very mature, helpful, active and I give everything I have to be a great staff and a great asset to this Community.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm standing with a 0 right now, I have seen you on and you're quite active, it's just that you haven't stood out helpfulness wise and I haven't seen you really stretch to help others out, which is essentially what a trusted would do. I also am not sure about your judgement regarding rules, and if you'd be able to make the split-second decisions being an SMP staff member would require.

However, if I see improvement in the aforementioned areas, I might change my vote to a +1. Best of luck!

Reactions: Solis22

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I just don't think you're ready. I know you really want to help people but I just don't think this is the time for you to join the staff team. You still need to spend a little more time understanding the server and understand why and how staff exist.

I must regretfully vote -1. Best of luck though.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
I'm sorry solis/JWhitty, I've got to give you a -1.
I do not think you are mature enough or understand the server sufficiently well at the moment to be a Trusted.
Only a couple of days ago, you had to be verbally warned by an Admin (either GmK or Marnixxie) for persistently asking every possible staff member to rank you to Settler on your new account.

Perhaps in the future you might make a good addition to the staff team. But at the moment I don't think you are ready.

Q

Qube

I'm afraid i'l have to go with a -1 as well.

From what i'v seen on the server you seem like a nice guy, but as it stands now i don't think you can handle the responsibilities of the Trusted rank, especially with what Alkatraz stated above.
You might make a good trusted in the future, but i don't think you are ready to staff on Elysium yet!

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Judging from the above, my opinion isn't going to sway that much, but I referenced you because you've been a lot of fun to play with, and from my experience you have been pretty mature. I will put up a +1 for you to have a trial, and see how it goes.

Reactions: Solis22
Q

Qube

Sorry but your application has been denied.

With the amount of negative votes you have gotten, we cant accept you into the staff team of Elysium, but reflect on the reasons that has been given to you and see what you can do to improve yourself!
Feel free to re-apply at a later point, and i hope you have a nice time on Elysium.

Status
Not open for further replies.