so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
How about Crusader Craft on the Void launcher?
Doesn't have much in the way of tech-themed mods, but... well, might want to limit which people can obtain npc wands and mob cloners (mainly by removing the recipe for them).

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
The last time I logged on, the server was having serious issues with lag. Since then, a lot of WoW content has come out and I've stepped up my exercise, so less time for minecraft in general. Still, Kami's Realm had a lot of good moments for me, and I was able to build quite a few things that I wanted to. Still more that I'd want to do, but time is lacking.

I still check the forums somewhat daily though, so I can share and debate ideas with anyone looking to improve on the experience that smps bring. Another thread would probably be better for it though.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
We need to start from scratch. Remove everything we have that isn't producing players, and invest lots of time in one game the community wants. Create a well-run server that is advertised a lot. Create a new player base since the old one has left, then focus on expansion.

And let's be honest with ourselves, we haven't been doing Minecraft premium correctly. We had the right idea in Classic but it hasn't transfered. No one plays anymore..

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The lack of appropriate plugins to streamline the process of certain events that were planned to happen weekly, there were in fact going to be upwards of 17 co-linear events happenings at the same time, but in fact even with full staff there would be no way to manually watch and monitor these events to be fair. The lack of ability to do spontaneous and random at any time events, the lack of the ability to do other key and essential things that would need to be managed with plugins that are either out of date or do not exist; to which I have been approaching upwards of fifteen developers. Some want to wait for sponge, some are very busy, and so on, but there is a groundwork for plugins going on.

The other big part intended was quests to drive the story however quests are something players would not want to walk around for and the quest manual to indicate where and what the quests were had no functionality and would either crash a player corrupting their data, or crash the server until their data would be removed so it was opted to remove it. Otherwise it would have not been enjoyable to search down quests or go check information somewhere on where to start it. It ruins the immersion. Not only that, but the quests reward had no balance with the economy, so no real incentive to get the rewards.

Considering some things there have been appropriate steps and things being built that at best can be beta tested during a few events that may be planned for Kami's

Status
Not open for further replies.