Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOODYSMOODY

Reaction score
Just a thought. What if there were to be sniper rifles, a bit like pistols and lasers. They cant go hrough blocks (like pistols) and dont stop until they hit a block or the end of a map (like a laser).
It may be quite hard, or not very loved, but I think it would help as a quick and easy laser like weapon.
It would cost less than a laser, but more than a pistol, so it's like a in-betweener weapon.
So what do you think?

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Hm, I personally do not see a use in this.
The +6 range upgrade on the pistol has quite the distance and having the sniper stops when it hits blocks would be quite the same. (Unless the person uses the 'break blocks' upgrade, in which they do not have the range. Few people have this upgrade but if you can use it well, it definitely can work to your advantage since other players think they're safe behind blocks when they're not.) Also do not forget that lasers cannot break metal unless the person has the upgrade. So the sniper would still require upgrades that would be quite similar to the pistol and laser, making it quite the same weapon, just in one. Which I personally do not think we need since pistol is already 5 points. You get one kill with a single pistol and already you profit +5 points. And I do not think a weapon like this would be only 5 points. If they person were to use this weapon as a pistol, they do not gain a profit like they would with an actual pistol. But this is just my opinion. :p

• Agree
Reactions: lolcompendium

lolcompendium

Reaction score
Yeah, this is just a +6 range pistol, basically.

It's kinda one that would be little used and a not-too-great usage of coding time.

Hm, I personally do not see a use in this.
The +6 range upgrade on the pistol has quite the distance and having the sniper stops when it hits blocks would be quite the same. (Unless the person uses the 'break blocks' upgrade, in which they do not have the range. Few people have this upgrade but if you can use it well, it definitely can work to your advantage since other players think they're safe behind blocks when they're not.).
*cough* Darth. (lolol abusing the fact that his account is locked, ftw)

So too long; didn't read: It's not really going to fill any gaps in the weapons rack.

GOODYSMOODY

Reaction score
Yeah,as I tried to explain, the sniper has the range of a laser but effect of a pistol. It cant go through blocks, probably no upgrades? I don't know, it was just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.