sneaker3000's zombie application

sneaker3000

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: sneaker3000
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts:
  • Which server you are applying for:Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in:GMT - 7:00 PST (Pacific Standard Time)
  • Your age: 10
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? 1 year
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers?No
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I believe in rules and fun. Anyone who ruins that is on my watch.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will talk to them, try to get to them, and if that doesn't work out, I'll tell someone with higher position.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I am an active member on the server and I always help people who don't understand things, and I always follow rules.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will be a independant player, strong and tall, follow rules, and kick out people who don't follow rules.
  • Staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: gamefan__15, One_One_Two, EmoSquirrel, omgitsathong, Theodorre

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
I know I'm not supposed to be posting here but I'd like to add that you didn't meet the time requirements either. You did NOT obtain 30 hours, you only have 17. You also haven't been here for a year according to the /whois on zombies. You first joined on 3/14 2012. Thats only a few months ago. Moreover, the answers aren't answered correctly and are to minimal. It seems you have lied about your references too.