Snapshot

nitasu987

Reaction score
Ok. Is this going to be similar to primordia with the whole class thingy? Also how big is the world, I don't want to have to worry about dying when I just want to Roleplay with my friends XD

Also it's beautiful :D I want a world save plz =D

Alkatraz

Reaction score
LoP: Port Bastia
JtE: Port Ostia

I see what you did there.

It looks so nice :D
Can't wait!
That is an unintended coincidence.
The name Ostia is from
Ostia Antica is a large archeological site, close to the modern suburb of Ostia (Rome), that was the location of the harbour city of Ancient Rome, which is approximately 30km to the northeast.
We chose the name Ostia because of the connection to the ancient roman port city, not Legends of Primordia.

• Informative
Reactions: Oak Milk and Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
That is an unintended coincidence.
The name Ostia is from
Ostia Antica is a large archeological site, close to the modern suburb of Ostia (Rome), that was the location of the harbour city of Ancient Rome, which is approximately 30km to the northeast.
We chose the name Ostia because of the connection to the ancient roman port city, not Legends of Primordia.
Oh, the more you know... I newer knew about that.

Ok. Is this going to be similar to primordia with the whole class thingy? Also how big is the world, I don't want to have to worry about dying when I just want to Roleplay with my friends XD

Also it's beautiful :D I want a world save plz =D
Alkatraz told that Ostia and Bastia were totally accidental coincidence, so it may be totally different like Skyrim and Realm of the Mad God.

Q

Qube

Just to clarify what has been said at the meeting: Separated PVE and PVP.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Just to clarify what has been said at the meeting: Separated PVE and PVP.
Will it be like, I believe SMP v3 (or v2) that had towny'd zones that were non-pvp-able, but there was pvp areas aswell?