Snap's Challenge of the Month: February 2014

(P.S. Only vote on this after it's turned to March 1st at Midnight.) How many Quotes did you get In?

• 16-40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 41-80

• 80-150

• 151+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Right-o, so, in what may be a recurring thing, I have decided to create monthly challenges that will bring back some players' memories and encourage them to do new things. It's an idea I got a few days ago, and I think this could be a very encouraging and intensive thing.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Februrary 2014's Challenge![/BCOLOR]

Fit as many Microsoft Word Blocktopian Quotes into this thread as you possibly can. The more the better. You may use quotes from as far back as TheOne's Lava Server if you want.

An important note is that there is no prize to this game but it's mainly for bragging rights ;). The Game Ends on February 28th, 2014 at 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time.

Are We Ready, People?

Ready.

Set.

Go!

;)

EDIT: Don't got Microsoft Word? Use anything! But, be sure to use the Print Screen button and then paste it to an Image Hosting Service and save it and link it. I recommend Imgur.com, it's one of my favorites :)

Print Screen is sometimes Shortened to Prtsc and is located on the same key as your system request key. Glad to Help ;)