SnapFlash - Trusted - 25/08/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
In-Game Name: SnapFlash
Do You Have any Alt Accounts that can Also Play Premium?: Nope.
What is your Time Zone?: Pacific Standard Time, UTC -7, British Columbia to specify. :) If there are any errors with that, please let me know, time zones are not my first thing. xD
Who Has Agreed to Reference you?: Solis22/JWhitty
What is my real life age (Don't be shy): I won't, dear sir, my real life age is 13 years and counting. :p
How many hours have you played on Army of Darkness in total?: Currently 50 hours, 56 minutes total.
How active are You on the server, and how often do you come on?: I am usually very active on Army of Darkness because it is my favorite server to be honest, not even Solitude tops it.
Do you have any past experience staffing on Blocktopia?: No, I Do not, so In that case, this will be entirely new for me, and if I get accepted, it will be very interesting :D
What achievements in Blocktopia are you most proud of?: Several times I have befriended hunters whilst being a survivor, which counteracts the gameplay styles on the server. However, at the same time, doing so allows me to collect knowledge about maps and basically lets me see the very backbone of the playing areas and how they were made, which is very cool. :)
Why do you deserve the Rank?: I am a very quick decision maker and think that I will fit the Trusted role quite nicely, also I am very wise in map knowledge and will always help out the new people in town, as well as friends. Additionally, I am very mature and if I get angered, I usually leave the server fairly quickly to give myself time to cool off. I tackle problems fast and efficiently and if there's that one hacker, griefer, or general butt on the server, I will always find him. :D
Any extra info?: Nope, I'm very straight to the point and what you see above is what you get! :p

I need to sleep naow, I'll respond your guys' answers when I wake up in the morning. Bai! :D

-Snap

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Snap, I've seen you helping around in the server. When new players come to the server you are willing to help them, and I really like that. You are a really active member. But the only thing I'm aware of is a little bit of your maturity, but I know you will improve in that. So I'm going with a +1.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Snap, I've seen you helping around in the server. When new players come to the server you are willing to help them, and I really like that. You are a really active member. But the only thing I'm aware of is a little bit of your maturity, but I know you will improve in that. So I'm going with a +1.
Thanks! And also, if I may reply...

I'm worried that there'll be issues because of timezones, do you agree Solis? :confused:

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score

I'm worried that there'll be issues because of timezones, do you agree Solis? :confused:

Why would there be issues with timezones?

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com

Why would there be issues with timezones?
I'm worried that everyone'll give me a 0 because of timezones. :(

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
(Taking a page out of Smoggy's book.)

My vote doesn't really make a bit influence on this, but I would like to voice my opinion.

I've seen you on the server plenty often, you're mature, and you make the right decisions most of the time. You have prove to me that you are able to handle it, and I think you would make a good addition to the Staffingteam.

If it counted, I'd beyond a shadow of a doubt, Give a +1

Reaction score
You are indeed active, mature and you even have helped out on the player report forum so that is a plus.
Based on your emotions like being worried about people not seeing this and giving you a zero because of their timezone but I do see you almost everyday! So you deserve a +1. Good luck snap. :D

Reactions: Solis22
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
You are indeed active, mature and you even have helped out on the player report forum so that is a plus.
Based on your emotions like being worried about people not seeing this and giving you a zero because of their timezone but I do see you almost everyday! So you deserve a +1. Good luck snap. :D
Thanks Captain! :D That really puts a spring in my step!

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
There is no question about your activity on AoD, but I'm still not sure if you are fit to be a trusted on AoD. To me you seem immature and you are worrying about irrelevant thing's in your application. Just to clear some thing's up we do not accept or decline application's based off of time zones alone. It's more of to just let staff+ know when you are online. Then concerning your immature behavior I have noticed on and off of AoD I do not think you are ready to be a trusted. Also just as a little side note. When you make an application give staff a chance to read it and vote. Going to them and asking them to go vote on it not even twelve hour's after you posted the application is a bit soon to be bugging staff to vote on your application. Sorry but going to go with a -1.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
There is no question about your activity on AoD, but I'm still not sure if you are fit to be a trusted on AoD. To me you seem immature and you are worrying about irrelevant thing's in your application. Just to clear some thing's up we do not accept or decline application's based off of time zones alone. It's more of to just let staff+ know when you are online. Then concerning your immature behavior I have noticed on and off of AoD I do not think you are ready to be a trusted. Also just as a little side note. When you make an application give staff a chance to read it and vote. Going to them and asking them to go vote on it not even twelve hour's after you posted the application is a bit soon to be bugging staff to vote on your application. Sorry but going to go with a -1.
Eh, you can't have all the positives. Thanks for voting anyway Jammy, I appreciate it. :)

Reactions: Henry

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Although not all staff members have voted, I feel I have now had sufficient time to take a look and come to a decision on your application. Unfortunately, I am not willing to accept the application at this point in time. While you have had some good votes, I remain troubled by your fleeting interest with aspects of the community.

Throughout the time that I have known you, your life long dream and passion has been to be an Administrator, Director, Developer and now an Army of Darkness Trusted. Although your interest and enthusiasm is admirable, I truly do think that you should take some time to get further acquainted with the rest of the community as a whole. Becoming staff isn't just about being super active, and I think you would do well to work towards making more links with the playerbase as well as the existing staffing team before jumping into becoming a staff member yourself. Surely you must be able to see this, when your notable feats within Blocktopia consists solely of you helping hunters and really just not playing the game as intended.

I have also had fears of your maturity. This seem strange, given the very positive views other staff members, but having had the opportunity to view your actions as a whole, and over a larger space of time, it is a concern to me. Once again referring back to your application, it seems rather rushed and generally informal/chatty. I don't mind this at all, as at the end of the day your level of writing is of no major concern to me. But perhaps, when attempting to show how mature and ready to represent Blocktopia you are, you shouldn't try to ram as many emoticons into your post as possible. This is also seen on the server, but through topics and word choice rather than emoticon use, which of course I would expect in an in-game chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.