SMP - Staff Roster

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Applications close Friday morning, and staff placements will be announced at the following meeting. All decisions are final and we may not fill all slots. You may be offered a lower position if we do not think you are ready.

Just to repeat ~ YOU HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY MORNING (7am GMT+0) to submit your application.

Head Controller
Head Controller: Malcovent

Controller
Controller #1: Boredchicka
Controller #2:

Vetop
Veteran Operator #1: Marnixxie
Veteran Operator #2: Ogarci
Veteran Operator #3:LagWarrior
Veteran Operator #4:Wooffus

Operator
Operator #1:Awwwyea
Operator #2:Araidian
Operator #3:Shinyshark
Operator #4:K1ngHoward
Operator #5:Jayfeather21
Operator #6:Skittz
Operator #7:banghead: efiant_Blob
Operator #8:Combo_Express
Operator #9:Uhtr5r
Operator #10:Baron_Bread
Operator #11: Cheeseman21

Trusted
Ranavalona
Jolteon42
TubaRiver
DarthLego5679#
ClockworkMyr

• Informative
  • Haha
Reactions: Haysagar and Duffie

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Meetings are Friday 11 PM GMT, and are on TS3 at the blocktopia server.

ts3.blocktopia.net

There will always be a room called "Blocktopia meeting" or something similar when the meetings occur.

boredchicka

Texan
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I've fairly certain it'd be 3 p.m. for you. I live in the Central timezone and meeting are always at 5 for me.

Edit: Just kidding, the map I was looking at was retarded. You're right 4 p.m.

Edit 2: Why in the hell do you people not observe daylight saving. I give up.

Edit 3: OH UNLESS YOU LIVE IN THE NAVAJO NATION. Fuck you Arizona.

Edit 4: Shit I just found this interactive map that puts you two hours behind me. I suggest you just read the meeting recap.

• Haha
Reactions: Haysagar

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Except me.
e-e
I'm going to attempt to 'save' you here.
I've noticed this quite a lot, and don't think others haven't as well, you're always talking about how you aren't, or will not ever get Trusted. I was like you once, and so are a lot of players, Trusted is kindof like that God Rank where everyone will admire you, and you can begin your staffing journey.

The problem is when it comes up all the time for seemingly no reason, as normal conversation. I wouldn't have too many doubts that someone other than me will start calling you out if this outlook continues.

Just a heads up~~~

• Agree
Reactions: LagWarrior

ranavalona

Reaction score
e-e
I'm going to attempt to 'save' you here.
I've noticed this quite a lot, and don't think others haven't as well, you're always talking about how you aren't, or will not ever get Trusted. I was like you once, and so are a lot of players, Trusted is kindof like that God Rank where everyone will admire you, and you can begin your staffing journey.

The problem is when it comes up all the time for seemingly no reason, as normal conversation. I wouldn't have too many doubts that someone other than me will start calling you out if this outlook continues.

Just a heads up~~~
>Trusted
>God Rank
Okay Jay.