SMP Server Proposal/Feedback Thread

Is the proposal something that would interest you?

• Yes

Votes: 29 90.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, the feedback is greatly appreciated and, Hopefully you feel that i've made an attempt to response to most of your suggestions. If not feel free to hit me up in a pm or steam pm and I will address it both in that chat and in the FAQ post if I feel it's not been adequately covered.

For now, the Admin team have been gracious enough to give us a forum to begin getting a feedback cycle going (click meee). Which I'm looking to start posting some threads r.e the categories of changes, and the current state of play and what the progression plan is.

Until then feel free to keep directing your feedback here. We'll drag it down to greater detail in that forum once I throw a few posts together in it tomorrow evening.

Edit - nothing this evening chooks, will get around to it in due course. On the bright note some of the easier aspects of the custom plugins are already in place (naturally, you will be given the chance to contribute feedback and we can configure/change these as required, threads on their way!)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mastersten