SmoggyWaffles' Trusted Application, 12/07/2013.

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: SmoggyWaffles :D
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: I have an account that I purchased for my friend, and that I occasionally play on (rarely though, 'bdrk1398'. :)
What is your Timezone? Known asAEST, (Australian Eastern Standard Time). It is 'UTC +10 Hours'. :)
Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference): UltimateBudgie mythelf (Thank you :D <3)
What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy): Sixteen :)
How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check): My time online, is 1 day, 21 hours.
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? I believe that I am very active! I am currently on school holidays, so I have been online everyday (That my parents allow), for at least 4 hours a day, maybe more. I am also active during school weeks, and can come on most afternoons after school (as long as I don't have soccer training, or because I have been grounded :S). I try to be online as much as possible.
Do you have any past experience staffing in Minecraft? I was Trusted for almost 7 months on Classic Zombie Survival. Apart from that, nothing. :p
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? Hm.. I would have to say that my biggest weakness is my parents preventing me from coming online. My parents believe that the computer is only for leisure during the holidays or after school some days. They also believe that if I am online one day for say, four hours, that the next day, my hours should be reduced to either one or no time at all the next day.
I believe that I would easily be able to improve on this weakness, by evenly distributing my computer hours to allow me online regularly and actively throughout the week. I will also explain to my father (As he is the more easy-going one) that I have a role to play on the server now, and he will talk to my mother, and convince her that I have a reason to go on the computer now.

(If this isn't what you meant by a weakness, please, let me know. :))
What food/beverage would best suit your personality and why? If I was to relate myself to a food or beverage, it would have to be bacon. The reason behind this, is because most people know what bacon is, and have had experience with bacon. Most people have tasted bacon, and have enjoyed their time with it. Bacon is also something that everyone can't help but love (unless they are vegetarian).
If you guys didn't pick up on it, this is a pun. I am comparing myself to bacon, without using the words 'like' or 'as'. Haha xD <3
Why do you deserve the rank? I believe that I deserve the rank of Trusted, because I am a friendly, co-operative and caring player, willing to talk to anyone, sort out any problems, and answer any questions that players, both new and old, may have. I believe that my previous experience as a Classic Zombie Survival Trusted will benefit me, and my experience will help with dealing with situations that may come up on the server. I may not have every answer to every question asked, but I will do my best to answer them with my available knowledge, and, if I don't know the answer, I shall look up to my fellow staff members (other Trusteds, Operators, Controllers, etc..). I believe that I know the routines (reporting, screenshots, etc) necessary to keep the server in order, as well as keep it fun, entertaining and enjoyable for all.
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: I don't see how this would benefit me, but I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to read my application, and for you responses, no matter what your answer is. I would also like to thank UB and myth again for referencing me. <3 :D

- Smoggy. :)

EDIT: HOLD UP! I need to say 'catastrophic' somewhere in here. ;)
EDIT - Just adding another reference ;D

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
"+1 Because I can :p

Smoggy's an awesome player with an awesome personality who's extremely active and always willing to help. He's super-friendly and I seeing as he's been a trustie before (on a similar server ;) ), I'm sure he'll do great.

:)"
^ I did this because I can. I couldn't of summoned it up any better. I didn't steal it from UB at all I wrote it kkthxbye.

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
+1 +1 +1 +1 +1
Simply because you are totes perfect and I love you.
No joking, but like Budgie said, you have an awesome personality and are fun to be around. Along with that, I know you are very helpful from being staff with you on Zombies. You'll do great. Good luck Smoggy! c:

• Thank You
Reactions: SmoggyWaffles

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
Sorry for neglecting this application, but a voice is needed x]

I really don't see you often due to timezones. I am in GMT-5. You're like, across the world x] Therefore, I really can't give an honest opinion about your behavior/helpfulness.

• Thank You
Reactions: SmoggyWaffles