Smash bros 4 (Sm4sh)

Pokemon365

Reaction score
Smash 4 Thread. What are your thoughts on the game?

I'm playing a lot of Palutena and Shulk and I like them both. The online can be a bit laggy but its fine.

Btw, add me and post friend codes below :)

5198-2630-0752

1v1 me no items fox only final destination

• Agree
Reactions: ☃Dr. Bob

Pikmon2

Reaction score
It's very good. Controls aren't very good though. And the final boss isn't very fun to fight, though it is cool.

People saying it's hard to follow your character I just don't understand. Haven't had an issue with that yet. Robin is my favorite so far.

Last edited:

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
While Robin is nice, I'm quite enjoying using Pikachu/Falcon again. I do admit Robin is my third most used character, although I use female form over male. What level of Intensity in classic mode can you handle? o.o

Pikmon2

Reaction score
While Robin is nice, I'm quite enjoying using Pikachu/Falcon again. I do admit Robin is my third most used character, although I usefemale form over male. What level of Intensity in classic mode can you handle? o.o
I've gone through the entire thing up until the boss on 9.0, but after boss down to 6.5 :/

paceboys

Reaction score
Don't play early in the morning, I was against 20 people with Korean/Japanese names in a row. I got destroyed. Like flat out, my winrate dropped from near 80% to around 30%.

I took the characters they picked (Ike, Sheik, Zero Suit Samus, Mr. Game and Watch) and played them against the sandbag and couldn't figure out how they did the combos they did. Was insane, do not recommend.

• Agree
Reactions: ☃Dr. Bob

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I neeeeed iiiit. D:

But, Villager on the demo's my current main. Quite loving the way he works, but I feel like I would learn to love Shulk, Robin, and/or Lucina. I also really wanna try out Little Mac, Pac Man, and Duck Hunt.

As for the game modes, Smash Run looks like a blast. So far, I've heard it's basically the best game mode to be in Super Smash Bros.

But, yeah... Totally gotta get the game sometime.

Tamsanity

Reaction score
these guys came into the store I work in five minutes after we closed a few days ago and were looking for super smash bros for the 3ds.
I was like nah sorry and they left
and then I had to wait for them to leave to close my register.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I like to play Yoshi mostly!

Managed to somehow beat Classic on 9.0. Can't tell if I'm insanely lucky or not, but I think once is good enough for me xD. Having a huge bonus to your attack really makes things easier though, even though you would end up with a defense penalty.

I really like messing around with customization in smash run and regular smash. Custom moves are a real pain to get, though I managed to get all 8 of Yoshi's. There's around 370 total...

Smash run doesn't let you set the computer difficulty, but you can give them boosts through customizations anyway. It feels like more of a PvE scenario than a PvP most of the time, but it's still a lot of fun.

5 stock matches are where it's at. My favorite stage:

Magicant, if only for the NPC that can fight for you!