Small Edit to Map Voting

JWB101197

Reaction score
I've noticed in Zombie V3 ever since it was released that the maps in the voting are usually a fixed pair. There are only certain pairs of maps that come up in the voting, making it not truly random.
For example: say we have 8 maps in rotation each numbered 1 to 8. When it comes time to vote on the next map, in Zombie V3 the only possible combinations will be Map 1 or Map 2, Map 3 or Map 4, Map 5 or Map 6, Map 7 or Map 8. Because the pairs are fixed, it means that there are only 4 possible combinations instead of many more and this could mean if a map is paired with another map that is extremely popular it means that the other map will never be picked because it is only ever in the voting with that same map. So what I propose is that we remove the pairing of maps in the voting and make it completely random like it was in Zombie V2.

fireball0409

Reaction score
I like this idea a lot. Some maps are not even played in the rotation, and some others might only be played once or twice. If it is completely random, some of the lesser know great maps could be selected and played like all the others.

Reactions: JWB101197

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
A good idea but I dont think there will be much change. The maps that are played over and over are those that most players like (ex: nobuild128, shopping_centre). Even with doing this the same maps will be played due to popularity.