Skin Request

Kordra

Reaction score
Hey, I've been wearing my skin for quite some time and its getting rather dirty. All this adventuring requires you to walk (and fly) through the most dangerous of scenarios. For instance, Just the other day, I was walking through this horrible nether place made by 8bitchap (great work btw) and I was just getting my shoulders singed left and right by this hot red stuff. And I remember this one time I was just minding my own bushiness (read that wrong) and I was attacked by Shrek's cousins. It was quite traumatizing to say the least. And I don't understand how other people can just go on with there lives after there skin has just gotten so filthy after you knows what. But, I digress, I'm looking for a very specific skin. I saw it once but I was simply childish not to pick it up. I made a bunch of excuses and by the time I had gotten back to my home, Shrek's cousins were banging on my door again. I knew they wanted the cash but there was no way I was going to give it to them, they hired there friend. He was a tall guy. But, he was like "Nah, Im pretty chill wit all my homiez unless day be givin me doz bad lookz you no wut im sayin?" They were all like, "Bro, we can't just let this guy get away with this, you know, I mean, this just makes us look like a bunch of mindless zombies". But, I didn't make eye contact with the guy so I think we were cool. I never understood to this day why they couldn't of just broke in the window. I mean, it's not that much of a challenge to break glass is it? Whatever, maybe they were just not very bright. Anyways, where was I, oh yes! A skin, I'm looking for one that really stands out. It has white all around the sides of the face, and a big smile in the middle. It also has a baby blue top, and normal shorts. We has the cooliest looking backpack ever. Oh, jeez, the pie! I have really bad memory loss, anyways, I should be getting back to that now. I hope someone can help me out! Thanks! #no filter

• Confusing
Reactions: Spencer75 and Notme

8bitChap

Reaction score
I feel utterly disgusted that I caused your skin such despair, one shall recreate thy the best Finn skin and it will be so wonderful it will make even the toughest of folk cry with joy. Yes, I am making you a skin.

Kordra

Reaction score
I feel utterly disgusted that I caused your skin such despair, one shall recreate thy the best Finn skin and it will be so wonderful it will make even the toughest of folk cry with joy. Yes, I am making you a skin.
Well! I am overjoyed! Thank you good old chap! Good Show!