SirComputer | Operator

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Account Name: SirComputer

Timezone: GMT +0, BST (GMT +1; British Summer Time)

References (Op+): Natsubros

Approx. time spent on BBB: 2 days, 8 hours. That's very approximated due to the ontime reset.

Previous staff experience: None, sorry.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? I have only got one warning on AoD (everyone has their derp moments) and that is the only warning I have ever got on Blocktopia as a whole.

What do you think the role entails? Being a good help, making sure everyone is alright and generally being a good friend/being friendly to everyone who comes on the server. In conclusion, making sure everyone has a fun yet productive time.

Why do you want this position? I have a will and aim to help people and generally be a good person to others. I also love Buildbox and the capabilities it gives me to build. Making people feel welcome and loved is a key thing to me. I feel sorry when people say "SirComputer can you review my build please?", and I have to say "I can't, I'm afraid.". When I was new, I seemed to feel a lot safer when an op was on; I want to make all the other new people who may come feel safe too.

Additional/final notes: Due to tight schedule at the moment, I am more available on weekends but I do get on quite a lot in the week.

Thanks a LOT for your time,
SirComputer, the guy who is so freaking excited/nervous/can't-decide-over-his-emotions-ed.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I can definitely see you want to help, you're on the right track and whatnot, and you're a really nice guy. Sadly, I haven't spoken to you much, so I don't know you that well which puts me off. However, a lot of people do, and as far as I know, you've never been in trouble for anything. Which puts me at a 0, heavily leaning towards a +1, and I'll decide for sure when I talk to you a little more c:

• Winner
Reactions: Notme

tnm

Reaction score
I haven't ever had a problem with you, but I haven't really spoken to you much. Your ontime is fine and the app is ok, but maybe slightly on the small side. I can see you want to help out, but as I said I haven't seen you enough to make a proper judgement. 0.

• Winner

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
Need to see more of you to get a real opinion of you. The app is good though, enough that I'll go with a 0 until you get more time on here and I see more of you and you up your general maturity.

• Winner

Thymos

Thy Friendly Moose
Reaction score
Just like with some of the others, I need to see more. So far, I believe you are a fairly friendly person with a good personality. However, I have yet to see if you are helpful enough for the rank. 0 for now.

• Winner

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
I see you on often, so activity isn't an issue. You're friendly and helpful, though when you say " I feel sorry when people say "SirComputer can you review my build please?", and I have to say "I can't, I'm afraid."" you could give them some criticism to help them get to builder, more input is great for builds. I think you deserve a shot at operator so +1

• Winner

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Alright, after a lot of thought I've decided. I don't see you much, but it seems that's due to me just not being on when you are. However, when I do see you, you do try help out and whatnot, and as you've shown in your application, you definitely want this position, so I'm going with a +1.

Thank you for the little pokey thing Damer c:

• Winner
Status
Not open for further replies.