Project

[gdoc]dGRHeHRWWjBxdUlaUkwzbzIwTl84QlE6MQ[/gdoc]

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
May I ask when you will be doing this? It'd be best to wait till the map reset so that you guys can use the Builder+ map to ensure minimal grief, etc.

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
May I ask when you will be doing this? It'd be best to wait till the map reset so that you guys can use the Builder+ map to ensure minimal grief, etc.
Sir... Do you honestly not know me by now? You expect me not to think of this stuff? Do you think that I don't talk to Mr. Allen?

• Winner
Reactions: MetalGearSolis

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
I might be interested, but I can't be sure without knowing a little about the project and it's direction. In other words, it's currently too tldr. Info plox.

EpicFailCow

Failing Op
Reaction score
I'm thinking about it, but I'm not too sure about whether this will change much of my buildbox experience... I'll give you my thoughts ASAP

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
Ill join. Have been a little inactive, that will change (hopefully) this week. Ill check the game out too!
EDIT: Of course my mother tells me we're going on another vacation just an hour after I post this -_-. Sorry for the inconvenience uhtr5r .

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
To those who are saying they will not be able to work on this for a little while, don't expect this to be a quick project that starts soon.

The way I see it, once we have some planners, we will take a week or two to plan it out (while BB gets changed around) and than a month or two for the actual building/finalizing of the project

EpicFailCow

Failing Op
Reaction score
...BuildBox experience? Being a staff member doesn't mean you have to devote every hour of your time on BuildBox to clearing up grief.
Actually, I should have worded that correctly. What I really wanted to ask was if it would be one of those things I would have to focus on all the time when I was on Buildbox.