Signatures

fenna

Reaction score
I used to make signatures for people in the old forum,
I've decided to start making the signatures again. It can be anything you like, just tell me:
Name of signature:
What you want on it (If you want your name on it):
What colors:
And any extra bits about your signature you want to add:
Edit: Add the size you want to :/ It will make it easier
Also, If you want it to have your skin on it you have to send me a picture of the skin assembled (any not assembled skins I won't put on because I dont know how :3)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Im taking requests now~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Nice idea fenna. you deserver a like.

If you could do a ghost crab with my name kraby1 underneath it in black
And a text saying official zombie addict

Like this

without the word picture :p

fdsfsdffsdfsdfdfsdfdsfsdffffffffsdfdPicturedsfsdfsdfsdddddddddsdfsdfsfd
fsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfdsffdsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddd
fdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssfdsfd
sfdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Official Zombie Addict fdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Kraby1

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/Ocypode_quadrata_(Martinique).jpg/800px-Ocypode_quadrata_(Martinique).jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bukisa.com/articles/50745_the-worlds-most-colorful-crabs&usg=__rVUzO2kVo1k9Z2PyRQakrw0jbYo=&h=536&w=800&sz=141&hl=en&start=16&sig2=a6F4cV52_PeCX_SqV6nSug&zoom=1&tbnid=nM-C2tUYEO7a4M:&tbnh=167&tbnw=214&ei=P_rCTo2QCJejsgbp0JDnCw&prev=/search?q=ghost+crab&hl=en&sa=X&gbv=2&imgrefurl=http://www.treknature.com/gallery/photo74769.htm&imgurl=http://i1.treknature.com/photos/3714/crab.jpg&w=800&h=533&sig=100118096413937182106&ndsp=25&biw=1280&bih=929&tbs=simg:CAESEgkRVoR1WBCKJyHywT6A7rtUbA&tbm=isch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=190&vpy=633&dur=416&hovh=184&hovw=274&tx=158&ty=130&sig=100118096413937182106&page=1&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0

this please. Thank you!

EDIT: And if you have any questions or anything just pm me.
EDIT2: Official zombie addict done in red and if it could have like blood dripping down It'd be awesome. You also deserve a follower.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Name of signature: Chilliswag
What you want on it (If you want your name on it): Chilliswag in cool letters, surrounded by a sea, with big waves, and bright colors.
What colors: Dark blue/white for the water, bright colors for the letters (but not yellow), and possibly some details (a dragon in the sky? Don't do anything too time consuming :p)
And any extra bits about your signature you want to add: As I said above, I would love some miniature details if you're willing to go the extra mile (you don't have to at all)

-- Thanks so much Fenna! Much love. <3

AZGamer

Reaction score
@kirby1 Be careful dude. I don't know what that link was for but my software caught some maleware trying to sneak in from it.

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
Name of signature: thekiller
What you want on it (If you want your name on it): thekiller
What colors: the signature red but the letters gray
And any extra bits about your signature you want to add: i would like a nice lightning bolt in the background :D

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Name of signature: Infernofox (The foxy inferno)

What you want on it (If you want your name on it): Anything, you be creative ;) (I do love good poetry and quotes if possible :)

What colors: Black, white, blue, teal (lightly themed please :3)

And any extra bits about your signature you want to add: Nothing in particular :3. Personalize it with your style if you want ;)

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Name of signature: Ranger Jayfeather
What you want on it (If you want your name on it): The Words "Ranger Jayfeather" A Minecraft Bow if do-able, and a foresty background.
What colors: Forest colors, greens, grays, etc.
And any extra bits about your signature you want to add: Juuust about it yep. (Number 21 in a corner?)

PS: I've asked numerous people to make me a signature, all of which have dropped out due to unfortunate accidents. :p

Be careful when crossing the stree- taking too much on at once Fenna.

Koschei

Reaction score
Website
raptureready.com
Name of signature: Koschei
What you want on it (If you want your name on it): Some kind of fractals (Something kinda like this?)
What colors: Anything, really, but some purple or green would be preferred.
And any extra bits about your signature you want to add: I guess, if possible, make it small enough so that I don't have to put it in spoilers.

AZGamer

Reaction score
@fenna You could always send it to them through mediafire. or you could uploaded it to any site and have them download it. Just throwing out ideas here.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Name of signature: The Undead Zombie
What you want on it (If you want your name on it): ZombiePineapple
What colors: The Undead Zombie and ZombiePineapple in Green Letters and a little Gold
And any extra bits about your signature you want to add: just a zombie in the background

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score

fenna

Reaction score
Ok, All done, But, You have to download them from mediafire, the links are all in the spoilers under your names and this is only until I find ways to post the pictures here
@kraby1

@killer1525

@infernofox

@ZombiePineapple

@Jayfeather21

And
Name of signature: Koschei
Name of signature: Chilliswag
I will get yours done as soon as I can but they are some of the harder ones and it might be done by tomorrow but... No promises, I will get them done soon :D

fenna

Reaction score
@fenna
I think it Says Ranjer Jayfeather on this the one you linked me to. O_O
Ha ha... Hold on D: Also, If anyone doesnt like theirs they can say so and ill give it another go
EDIT: Erm hold on, Having a problem with mediafire, but yes I did misspell it and im working on fixing it right now and ill post it when mediafire is good again :D thanks for letting me know