Show off your graphic design skills!

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
This thread is dedicated to showing off and sharing the best of Blocktopia's Graphics work.
Here are a few of my pieces, mostly desktop backgrounds, and I'm not very good.
Just made this
It's his band

These aren't very good in my opinion, so let's see what you guys have got!
EDIT: That embarrassing moment when you misspell your in the title and can't edit it.

Reactions: BurnyBurn
L

Later_Gator

Why don't you guys actually post legitimate graphic design work instead of stick figures, okay?

EDIT: Also, I think your work is awesome, Matt. I don't think I can even come close to making anything like you made. What program did you use? Photoshop?

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Signature:

Original:
My only art I've ever made, no I didn't draw the Darkrai. Done with photoshop.

EDIT: This is the avatar crop version, I lost the original one.

EDIT 2: Added the signature and original versions, found them on my old computer. Yes, the quality did mess up for some reason.

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Well, My desktop is dead right now (waiting for a new graphics card) so I'll post some of my real (newer) stuff when it's up and running again.

For now, have some of my older stuff from deviantart (back when I was learning, but then again, I'm still learning, it's a never ending process)

Like I said, some proper works to come, when I get my desktop up and running.

Reactions: Defiant_Blob

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Something I just spent an hour whipping up, I've been trying to get something this good for weeks! - My work has been incredibly sloppy recently.

Please note that the Image is 1366x760 in a High resolution so prepare for possibly crashes - Please atleast ask if you download this!

Removed to avoid it being taken, sorry guys.