Shield?

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have two suggestions, one is a /shield for trusted+, when activated it would allow the user to be invulnerable, incase of a player breaking the rules. It can be very annoying trying to type /aka and find out the offenders name and then getting blow up before having a chance of reading the name. Also, a item that when placed creates a small radius lasting for 30 seconds that would not allow any block to be placed, or a TNT blast to intrude the radius, preferably the sponge block, as it makes sense for that to be the block of choice.

~DJJonosound

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Having done some testing.
If the T+ is in tntwars they CANNOT use /force player specs, regardless of which world player is in.
If the T+ is in any other world, (default, tournament etc) they can use /force player specs on another player in that world, or another world. This includes, being able to force a player who is in tntwars to specs.

So in other words, if you are in tntwars you cannot use /force player specs. If you are not, you can.

Presumably the command works by saying if client.world is tntwars then error.
In reality @KingSam should this not be if player.world is in tntwars then error?
(Or however client world and target player world is determined)

As this would mean that whatever world you are in you cannot force someone to specs in tntwars, but if you are in tntwars you can force someone in default to specs.

Toco Toucan

Reaction score
This is a problem I had and have as a trusted. I like the idea, but there will be confusion among the other players which i'm worried about.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Baaasically, you should never be able to be spectator in tntwars. I did a quick fix on it to make sure that no staff could force themselves to spec or use /team specs from in the tntwars world because it was being abused.

Shield will never be made, trusteds aren't supposed to have that kind of ability.

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
Baaasically, you should never be able to be spectator in tntwars. I did a quick fix on it to make sure that no staff could force themselves to spec or use /team specs from in the tntwars world because it was being abused.

Shield will never be made, trusteds aren't supposed to have that kind of ability.
If shield were to be made for trusted+, why not remove the ability to place tnt and all?