Settlement/Organization Relations Thread

NamelessHero

Reaction score
Hello there alliances,

Since my group kills everyone on sight and will raid your bases once we see that there are 2+ people online from each group, you might as well add us as an enemy to all of you. No hard feelings, just want to make sure nobody is surprised, alright? Cheers.

Oh yeah we don't really have a name for our group... just put Nameless' Rouges

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Notme and Duffie
G

Guest35486

Hello there alliances,

Since my group kills everyone on sight and will raid your bases once we see that there are 2+ people online from each group, you might as well add us as an enemy to all of you. No hard feelings, just want to make sure nobody is surprised, alright? Cheers.

Oh yeah we don't really have a name for our group... just put Nameless' Rouges
Wow, avoiding you from now on.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
(Sorry im going a bit off topic here)
Duffie Im thinking of leaving my group to join you in Shizuka. Just because I liked it as a town in old smp ;)
The construction of Shizuka will take some time, partially because I'm currently in Silvervale for the time being, Duffie Fort is quite some time away, and Shizuka still needs a place to begin construction upon. ;)

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
We plan on sticking out of wars and such, but if you don't mind that we will be happy to make an alliance :]
Well, having an alliance would keep you from attacking Shizuka, right? :p

Anyways, I'm sure the alliance will be fine. Shizuka won't be much of a War Participant. Could be a resource hauler, though. :p

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
Well, having an alliance would keep you from attacking Shizuka, right? :p

Anyways, I'm sure the alliance will be fine. Shizuka won't be much of a War Participant. Could be a resource hauler, though. :p
Good enough. We would be happy to make an alliance then! :D

NamelessHero

Reaction score
well i think we get the point everyone is a public enemy with nameless's idiots (you heard me IDIOTS) except for the way of sunlight people(you happy now?)
I'm sorry rosekill, but what the **** is your problem? Have we killed you? No. Have you seen us? No. Do you even know what we are doing? No. Before you go insulting people think a little, since you are making more of a fool of yourself than in any way managing to prove a point, let alone construct a valid argument.

Sorry for the offtopic, but this poor excuse for an insulting post just couldn't pass by my radar of low-intelligence detection.

For the topic, feel free to change our name to D.E.A.T.H. - Disciples of Eternal Adjudication and Templars of Heresy.

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
This here will be a record of all relations between settlements/organizations. Please post any missing relations below.

If you could please add the following to it

Settlements - HMS Matilda: (Allied to silvervale currently)
Organisations - Cult of Cthulhu's Kraken (Currently containing HMS Matilda and Silvervale)

• Informative
Reactions: Defiant_Blob