Server Voting - 7th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megatron

AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE
Reaction score
This is the announcement which contains all of the links for the server voting for this week. As the voting forms for each server go up, the head controllers should also edit this announcement with links to their thread. Results will be announced at the meeting which is on Friday 7th October at 6pm EST on our TeamSpeak 3 server.

Lava Server:
Voting

Zombie Server: Voting & Op+ Trusted Voting

TNT Server:
CLICKY ME (Next week, rely on the actual voting thread rather than this one. Kthx.) I update it Wednesday ~5-8pm GMT+1

SMP Server:
No Link Available

If a link to the thread is provided, please read them for more information on how each works, as this thread does not have all the instructions. Staff are reminded to use the staff-code or have their votes invalidated.

Notice any errors with the individual forms? PM a relevant HC of the server on it.

Deadl0ck

Lord of the Rage
Reaction score
TNT Server: CLICKY ME (Next week, rely on the actual voting thread rather than this one. Kthx.) I update it Wednesday ~5-8pm GMT+1
@KingSam Last I checked, the arrangement was it's the person who'se first with thier voting form that copies and makes the announcement... usually that's you. But since this was made yesterday (thursday) at 11 AM... (not on wednesday 5~8 PM) please don't get passive agressive with Megatron, k? He made the thread cos it wasn't there, on thursday moring. Perfectly acceptable and just a sign of helping out / doing his job as a controller, not to piss you off / take away your job. :)

Now brohug!

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
@KingSam Last I checked, the arrangement was it's the person who'se first with thier voting form that copies and makes the announcement... usually that's you. But since this was made yesterday (thursday) at 11 AM... (not on wednesday 5~8 PM) please don't get passive agressive with Megatron, k? He made the thread cos it wasn't there, on thursday moring. Perfectly acceptable and just a sign of helping out / doing his job as a controller, not to piss you off / take away your job. :)

Now brohug!
Nono, you understand me wrong! I meant to the people that were complaining to ME that I hadn't put my voting form up. I had people come up to me and say "KingSam, why isn't TNT voting up yet" But I had already made the voting, put it up on the actual thread, but didn't have time to make the announcement thread too. So it was a message to those who were annoyed at me that they should also check the proper thread for voting instead of relying on this. Nothing toward Megatron whatsoever, honest.

Deadl0ck

Lord of the Rage
Reaction score
aaaaaaahhhh! ok! Suddenly it all makes sense! I do apologize for the misunderstanding then, and I guess I should brohug and make up! :) I hope you can see how I took it the wrong way tho :)

Let this be a lesson for everyone, even the best intentions can be misunderstood, and talking things out helps!

So, sorry for the misunderstanding, please continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.