Server reboot minimap problem.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Every time the server reboots and all the people are joining then there are like only 3-9 people on when the map is chosen. It usually chooses a mini-map and then a lot of other people join which result in 20-30 people playing on a tiny mini-map. It should be altered so no mini-maps can come up directly after reboots.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Either you go with always a big map on reboot, and in slow parts of the day you have barely any players stuck on a big map, or you have 1 game where the map is slightly smaller than usual with a lot of people.

Courtyard, the 32x version, was in the full rotation previously, it worked just about with full capacity. I don't see many issues with having 1 round of a small map on server reboot, hence why I don't think it needs changing.

Celebrir

Reaction score
I really love Courtyard. (aka minicortyard) Ages ago (february :p ) it was in the normal rotation, and don't see a problem with it, spawncampers get kicked, pistol... a nice map for pistols :D

Only one problem, People place TNT at spawn.

I would suggest a warning system if you place TNT next to a zoned area. You will get 2 warns and then a kick, if the TNT which got placed at the spawn, kills somebody the placer won't get any reward for it.

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
I really love Courtyard. (aka minicortyard) Ages ago (february :p ) it was in the normal rotation, and don't see a problem with it, spawncampers get kicked, pistol... a nice map for pistols :D

Only one problem, People place TNT at spawn.

I would suggest a warning system if you place TNT next to a zoned area. You will get 2 warns and then a kick, if the TNT which got placed at the spawn, kills somebody the placer won't get any reward for it.
That is what staff are for ;)