Server Event- Pig Racing!

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
What- An exhilarating race that exemplifies the bond between man and swine. Carrots on a stick and saddled pigs will be provided.
When- Wednesday January 9, at 9:00 PM GMT. Further times will be announced after the first event.
Where- Risky Races is located conveniently near spawn at X 84, Z 536.
Who- Six daring racers will test their fortitude on a porcine mount in a series of obstacle infused events. Sign ups will be below.
Why- For the sheer thrill of high octane/carrot racing in a Minecraft environment
Rules/ Info-
  • No player or viewer may attack a pig
  • Prizes will be given to the first place racer of each match.
  • Any decision of the judge (crashb23) is final. In fact, it is so final it is unassailable.
  • No eating of pork chops in the racing area. It upsets the poor piggies.
  • Feedback and suggestions will be appreciated after the race. However we will not tolerate whining about lag, judges decisions, or curliness of tails.
Screenshots!

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Timezone help: GMT is in england. If you are there, your competition is at 9 PM. For every timezone you go west of that, the competition is one hour earlier. This means EST (gmt -5) has the competition at 4 PM EST.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Naw I just don't have a computer and can only go on my sister's laptop when he isn't home. And I am gonna be out after school all week and she will be home all week. whoop-de-freakin-do.
Aw. Dammit. Would have been fun. I know I won't win. Watch this vid at 0:38, that's what I imagine my pig doing when Crash yells "Go!"