[September 30] RD4life's trusted application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RD4life

Reaction score
Website
www.reddit.com
  • In-Game Name: RD4life
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I have logged in as Blocktopia_King once, for a joke. My brother also has an account, but he doesn’t play on the server, and I forgot the username.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT + 1, Apeldoorn
  • Your age: 14
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been playing for well over a year now, somewhere in June 2011. 2011-06-04 11:28:13.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No, I don’t have a staff position on any of the other Blocktopia servers.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will actively try to make the server a better place. I will try to make this possible by helping people out, through easily understandable explanations and a friendly attitude. I will also keep an eye out for players breaking rules, and will give them warnings or even kicks according to their violation.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will not try to start a fight, instead I will put up the chat log together with screenshots on the forums. If it is extremely bad, I will try to ping a controller+ to take care of it directly.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I am an active member that really wants to contribute to an amazing community. I have met a lot of people and have really grown fond of playing here. I really want to show how much I care through helping out as a trusted.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will try to represent what the server stands for. This includes: Friendliness, Sportsmanship and most of all being honest and playing fair. I will tell people what they are doing wrong/right, and I will react accordingly. I will be a talkative staff member, someone that is always ready to react on someone’s problems.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted? Kraby1, gassy_europeon, Dessern5, Fireball0409, Maxx10680
  • Signed: RD4life <3

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will not try to start a fight, instead I will put up the chat log together with screenshots on the forums. If it is extremely bad, I will try to ping a controller+ to take care of it directly.
Not starting a fight is a good thing. We never want anyone doing anything rash or harassing anyone.

I will put up the chat log together with screenshots on the forums. This was something I noticed. It was a bit vague. You don't want to go posting logs or screenies on the forums where players and other staff can see it. You may have meant that you would get this to our higher ups (controller+), but I just wanted to make it clear. You go right to a controller+ and if they are acting up ever you get someone who can deal with the problem right away. Don't wait for it to be extremely bad either.

I have never seen an operator acting up in my time but that never means its not possible. If one is though, then we want the problem solved asap.

That's all I have for ya. And may I add good luck to ya sir!

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
Application approved! Well done and congratulations.

And as of note to avoid confusion in the future: problems with the RD4life account were settled and the user is now using it again.

• Winner
Reactions: RD4life
Status
Not open for further replies.