[September 28] NOMASAURUS14's Trusted Application :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: NOMASAURUS14
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: No alts.
  • Which server you are applying for: My favorite server, Blocktopia Zombie survival!
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -4 (EST Timezone)
  • Your age: I am 15 and a half years old.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? August 8th, 2011. A little over 13 months
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have not.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will make sure people are following the rules, respecting people, being nice and above all having fun. I will make it my duty to help anyone and everyone when they don't understand anything, and make sure everyone plays fair.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If a staff member is acting up I will gather evidence and report it to a controller+ as soon as possible. If they are taking it out of hand and immediate action is required I will remind them of their responsibility and duty to Blocktopia, and convince them to stop and apologize.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I deserve the position of trusted because I want to be trusted to help people. This server has given me over 200 hours of joy, and I love the community. I want to give back to the server as much as I can. I think I'm very good with people, and genuinely enjoy helping them, in games and real life as well. I am also a very responsible individual and think I'm already quite respected on the server.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? As a staff member It will be my main job to make sure everyone is having fun. Whilst this includes making sure people understand the game and have a good attitude about it, it is mainly about enforcing the rules, because if one individual is not playing fairly, the game is less enjoyable for all. All rules will be enforced well, from "cooling the caps" to cheating while on WoM. I will make sure people try and enjoy the game as much as possible, and if they're having a hard time on the game, remind them not to be upset, because that's all it is. A game. :)
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Dessern5, Soapless2, Txboy1234, AvantGarde, and OvionyEldin (In that order)
  • Signed: ~Noah L. Kennedy~

Status
Not open for further replies.