Seeking Help for Community Builds!

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Hello!

Recently I have been thinking of making a chain of builds in flatland that are basically reference sources to people who need ideas. Basically, these buildings will be massive buildings in which people can contribute/look at building tips and tricks that fit the theme of the place. Anybody can contribute, but nobody can delete another's or destroy the building. (If you feel a contribution is not good/does not relate to the theme, tell me.)

Anyway, for this, I would really like some help! This isn't relaly something you need to sign up for. Just tell me in any way you'd like to (via posting below, PM, or talking ingame), but please don't create a forum thread to respond. :p

Also, below, please tell me any suggestions you have for a community build! Thank you!

Community Builds So Far:
Name: The Hall of Block Combinations​
Theme: Blocks that go good together​
Helpers:​
Name: The Greenhouse of Manmade Plants​
Theme: Natural builds, wildlife/plants​
Name: The City of House Designs​
Theme: Basically any form of house, from modern to medieval to ancient​

Thymos

Thy Friendly Moose
Reaction score
Good idea, was working on one of my own that I could add to the theme, if you'd like. It's a more complex, more organized version of our Swimos Furniture. Let me know what you think!

froyd

Reaction score
Might I suggest the Lilliputian Island of Small Details?

It would have things like types of lighting, wall designs, usage of fences/gates and leashes, as well as some various uses for Item frames.

nitasu987

Reaction score
I can help with house designs as I've mastered the art of Basic Medieval, Sandstone/Stone Block Medieval, Desert Style, and Nordic Style. (That is, when I have time and I'm not playing Wizard101 ;))