Secret of the Lava god

Nato-Potato

The man in green
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I dont think the lava god is really a specific player
although there probably is a minecraft account called 'lava god'

If an op+ uses /say what they type in appears in the chat with no name attached, as if it came from the server itself, so some players might think that it is the lava god.

afaik the 'lava god' is just A a myth/legend spread amongst the community B a way of representing the different types of lava (the lava god's moods) and C an IRC bot that posts everything players say into the lava ops IRC channel

Nikonchapel

Reaction score
Website
www.triond.com
shes a woman I broke up with 3 years ago... before she jumped into radioactive lava, got superpowers and decided to electronically transfer her living body to blocktopia lava survival, where she could stalk me and lock me in my structures for half of eternity.

I would say that " its all a joke" but that would be a shortened version of what Nato said above me.

fenna

Reaction score
Erm
The Lava God:
A God who makes it rain/flood lava through lands, maps and many other worlds, He has luckily decided to settle in blocktopia and make it flood lava 24/7 for players enjoyment, Doesnt talk much at all, just is there, flooding lava everywhere (DARN IT I rhymed D:)
In other words. If you dont want my fun fiction, look at what nato said