Secret camping

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaramelCow

Reaction score
Ok I am just going to get straight into it. Ok so is it just me or has anyone else been noticing that the only people who build every round and actually survive the lava are the guests/crafters? To me it seems every builder+ I see is just sitting there in a secret doing abolutely nothing getting cookies. I mean the point of the game is to survive the lava. Also it seems to me that if one does decide to build they build a little 3x3x3. Isn't it called advanced builder/builder for a reason? I have been trying to get a few people to build and a couple have. Tell me if its just people in my timezone who do it or if you see people doing it.

-CaramelCow

fenna

Reaction score
I don't see this but, when I'm in the secrets I build a house. Why just last night I was in the map "graveyards" secret and I built a stone and cobble house because I know the secret will flood ecentually but some people do secret camp, others, they build in the secret, wether that may be just a couple people or alot, but I saw alot of nice houses in the graveyard secret :3

scotty12345

Reaction score
Every round someone asked for a summon to secret or ask's if the map has one. Recently i havent been answering them due to the lazyness alot of players have been showing in lava survival for free cookies. To be honest i think the secrets should be made safe zones to prevent people camping for cookies.

madsk001

Reaction score
Why not add some kind of mini timer in the secrets, set to go off roughly 1-7 minutes in to the round. That could throw people off, not knowing whether it is going to flood....

Reactions: xxxTheOneEdIxxx

Kevin_28

Reaction score
Why not add some kind of mini timer in the secrets, set to go off roughly 1-7 minutes in to the round. That could throw people off, not knowing whether it is going to flood....
Not sure if we can do that code wise, but I suppose we can make a manual timer much like the old lava server. Have the lava flow through a little adminium timer course before releasing. Unfortunately, it won't be random :p

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
I don't see this but, when I'm in the secrets I build a house. Why just last night I was in the map "graveyards" secret and I built a stone and cobble house because I know the secret will flood ecentually but some people do secret camp, others, they build in the secret, wether that may be just a couple people or alot, but I saw alot of nice houses in the graveyard secret :3
And it was a very good house :p, But when i was on last night i seen a couple people doing it.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Its bound to happen Caramel, People think secrets are meant for just sitting there but in reality they are meant for doing something. For example one thing people can do in a secret if its big enough a spleef arena Brick and others played a game of spleef in a secret i think it was the graveyard secret. See that is what secrets are meant for

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Im in secret very often after lava flow, but im often helping other people beforre that, and sometimes i Build a cool house in secret. When im not in secret I often build something really huge, or something other, but i dont always want to build, and therefore i "camp in secret"

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Jakob

Reaction score
i disagree and agree with this at the same time. I think the smaller secrets people usually camp/afk in. While the bigger secrets that DO have timers are usually built in Examples: Pyramid Secret: I almost always build a parkour that goes around the whole secret. As i said I disagree and Agree with this..

gettinthere

Reaction score
i disagree and agree with this at the same time. I think the smaller secrets people usually camp/afk in. While the bigger secrets that DO have timers are usually built in Examples: Pyramid Secret: I almost always build a parkour that goes around the whole secret. As i said I disagree and Agree with this..
Bad news bear: The secrets already have been filled in all maps.

LightSpeed123

Reaction score
Well what I think about lava survival is that you make yourself a secure enough home to protect you from the lava.
What do secrets do to benefit the rounds. They are just there so that people can hide in them and get cookies without building anything.

Reaction score
Well Caramel maybe you find it happy to hear that i always Build Big houses.
Only sometimes i go to the Secret...

Status
Not open for further replies.