SalientGorilla's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
What is your name? - SalientGorilla
Do you have any alts, and if so, their names? - Nope.
Timezone? - GMT 0
Your age? - 15
Total playtime? 12 hours, I know it's not 48 hours, but I believe I'm ready.
How many hours a week do you spend playing AoD?I try to be on as much as I can a day.
Have you held rank on any Blocktopia server prior to applying? - I am currently an Operator on BuildBox and A&T
Why do you deserve the rank? - I am mature when need to be but can also have fun with players at the same time. I try to involved every player in tournaments, etc etc. I always try to help other members with commands and the rules. If I spot any trouble, I take screen shots and tell baker straight away. Also, I take my job very seriously and with pride as well.
Are you willing to take a verbal/in-game trial test? - Yup, anytime.
Signed - SalientGorilla
I'd like to add, thank you for reading my application and I want to congratulate Baker and Lag for running the server so well. \o/

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Whenever I see you on the server you are helpful and mature and I see great potential in you. However, I still feel you have not properly grasped the ins and outs of the server. I would reccomend you get at least 24 hours activity so that you can know the server like the back of your hand.

So for now I am going to go with a 0, become more active and get to know the server better and I feel you could become a great trusted.

Reactions: Friendy
Status
Not open for further replies.