Reaction score
In-game username: SalientGorilla

Other ranks (current and past):
  • A&T Operator (Handpicked) (past)
  • BuildBox Operator (current)
  • AoD Operator (current)
Teamspeak: Yes

How would you describe the responsibility for the rank you apply for:
I believe the responsibility of this rank would to be solve any problems and make it as fair for each side of the problem, even if that includes a ban for the problem maker. It involves making the server fun but keeping it trouble free. If you warn a player you have to take it into YOUR responsibility to let others know about what he has done so other staff can keep an eye on him. But, the main thing is, to have fun with the players. If you can keep the server as fun, happy and trouble free, people will come back.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I like to have a laugh with people I know. I don't like letting people take lead, I feel everyone deserves an equal chance. I don't like to be lazy with things I want, for example: I want like to be an electrician when I am older, I feel I have taken this idea, and made it a reality. I am already doing a construction course to help me, I have been offered an apprenticeship. I like to think that I have fun with players, but know when to stop. Most of all, I like to keep things simple, and to the point. Non of this waffle talk, unless needed.

Most of all, since it's Christmas, Merry Christmas!

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
You understand a great part of the rank you applied for, and you are a busy staff member with a great dedication.
Though when one messes up, we don't see it as his or her responsibility only, because we all should be standing as a team and not alone.

We would prefer to see this back in the server first, and seeing if you can handle being active on 3 servers, before we can eventually rank you.

Thank you for your interest though, much appreciated and hope to see you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.