SalientGorilla

Timezone:
GMT 0

Rank Requested:
Operator

Current/previous positions held:
I am currently Operator on A&T.

List what you believe your greatest strengths are:
I would say my strengths are, always willing to help out people that want help. Hit the hackers/cheaters/trolls hard. Listen to both sides of the story and think of a concluesion. I'm always honest. I can be patient but sometimes I can't. I am nice to players but if they give the staff/players any trouble then I just start to just tell them to calm down. I like to follow my own little code of staffing, verbal warning x2/mute/warn x3/kick/ban. So in all, they get 6 warnings.

List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are:
I some people I just feel sorry for, Ie the younger players. I know they are young and imature so I don't go as hard of them.

Teamspeak?:Yes

Microphone?:Yes

Previous Offences?:
I got banned one by Ayatollah_Ali due to being in the creative world of Primordia and he thought I was griefing but I was just taking something down of mine. So it was a miss understanding.

What you believe your position entails?:
My roles would be to help the less experienced players, help with the map, organize events and also sort out any trouble like, arguments, spawn killing and/or griefing.
What would you do in the event that a staff member abuses their power?
If I saw a staff player abusing his powers, I would take a picture of it as evidence so they can't then say they didn't. Send the picture to a Head Controller with a few lines/a paragraph of what was going on and then let the Head Controller choose what to do.
In less than 20 words, summarise yourself:
I just want help to make Blocktopia a safer place!

May I say, thank you for finding the time to read my application.