Sailing Auction Ship (S.A.S.) Falcon

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Welcome to the S.A.S. Falcon, built by yours truly with help from the fine people of Crucia.

Now as the name implies, The Falcon is the host for a live auctions that are set to take place this week on Saturday, the exact time will be worked out closer to the date. However I bet you are wondering how and where in minecraft this takes place. Well the exact coords of the Falcon are x=-1185 z=+1495 if traveling that distance is too hard be aware we are connected to the Nether Network. If you don't want to travel via the nether then you should know we are right by the pvp wall and are also just a short swim away from the Wizard Tower.
Time to get down to the nuts and bolts of this whole operation, what The Falcon offers is a chance for people to sell their items to the highest bidder. During the time between auctions we allow people to place said items they want sold in one of our chests or as I term them 'lots' for a small fee of 2 emeralds. It can be anything you want, you get a whole chest to put up for auction and only for 2 emeralds how easy is that! Our only request is you have this fee paid for THE DAY BEFORE THE AUCTION! On the upside, if on the day your said lot doesn't sell, then you get half of the fee you paid reimbursed. If you want to enter an item into our auction just let me know ingame OR send me a private conversation. If you still can't get in touch with me then feel free to ask any of the other Crucians and they will be willing to help I'm sure. :D

Some rules on the day of the auction, you must be prepared to pay for any lot you bid on as it is required that you pay BEFORE THE END OF THE DAY!If you are unable to pay for the lot then it automatically goes to the next highest bidder who has 3 DAYS to pay for the lot at the amount they bid at if they so choose to still buy the lot. Not only that we ask that during the Auction you keep this thread open as it will keep a list of the contents of every lot. (As it may be hard to explain ingame if the chest is packed with random items).

As for collecting your payments for your auctioned items come in any time during the week as it suits you to collect it and hopefully enjoy the fruits of your success. One last note, if your lot didn't sell, or a bidder backed out and another buyer hasn't stepped up , you'll need to collect your items within the next 3 DAYS and you can collect your reimbursement sometime during the week vefore the next auction. Finally for this bit, the auction will only deal in emeralds and on occasions diamonds, in this thread it will be stated what currency is expected to be used to bid on a particular lot. So there will be no going between the currencies.

Now that thats out of the way here is the exciting stuff! :bounce:
At each auction we have two very special lots, the contents of which provided by the members of Crucia.
Our first lot is what I call a blind bid! What happens is Crucia members donate objects to the chest, which could be anything at all even a kettle of fish :eek: but the contents remain a mystery to all bidders! So people bid blind hoping for a good lot and the winner gets to announce the contents of the lot to all the other bidders, so they can see whether they missed out on something brilliant, or avoided a nasty mess!
Our second lot is our special item lot of the week, again these are items donated by members of Crucia, however the quality of these items inside are much greater! This lot is not a blind bid and the contents shall be announced closer to the date. However generally you can expect, enchanted books, tools, weapons, armour, rare items and materials of great quality! This is likely to be the best lot of the auction, as such it will always be the last lot of the auction! So save those diamonds. ;)
The proceeds of these two lots will go towards the ongoing growth of Crucia!

Well I hope you enjoy these auctions, if they becoome popular they will likely be held once a week on a Saturday, being aware though that if the auctions aren't popular or I am low on time they may be cut back to once every two weeks. If you can't make the particular set time for the auction, don't worry as I am planning a way for people to bid if they can't be present. If you have any questions please try not to post on this thread and just shoot me a pm as this thread will be used to keep track of the lots in each auction.
Yours truly
-Oak (Dat Old Falcon)

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Date of Auction: Friday 1st of February 10:00PM GMT (Or just so you know an hour and fifteen minutes before this weeks meeting.)
Current Itenerary
Lot #0001 Owned by NogTrog: 2 Potions Of Invisibility (8:00), 1 Potion of Swiftness (8:00), 1 Book with Sharpness I, 1 Book with Efficiency I, 24 Sugar, 64 Nether Wart, 2 Golden Carrots, 2 Gold Nuggets, 11 Gunpowder, 1 Gold Sword with Sharpness I.
Lot #0002 Owned by DynastyOfBlocks: 2 Saddles, 3 Slimeballs, 20 Wool, 7 Bones, 1 Ghast Tear, 64 Arrows, 2 Ink Sacs, 3 Glowstone Dust, 192 Nether Wart.
Lot #0003 Owned by Trap_Wolf: 1 bone renamed 'Trap's extra leg'
Lot #0004 Owned by earthdemon101: 1 Cake, 1 Bow with Power 1, 3 Rockets with Flight Duration 3 coloured green with creeper head shapes.
Lot #0005 Owned by _CaptainCake: 9 Diamonds, 64 Redstone, 4 String, 32 Sand, 1 Diamond pickaxe, 1 Book with Feather Falling III, 2 Spider eyes, 1 Head-belonging to _CaptainCake.
Lot #0006 Owned by Shadova: 1 Book with Sharpness I, 1 Diamond Chestplate, 1 Diamond Sword, 3 Splash Potions of Swiftness (2.15), 11 Bottle o' Enchanting.
Lot #0007 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63: 64 Empty Glass Bottles, 6 Brewing Stands, 64 Blaze Rods, 64 Redstone, 64 Nether Wart, 7 Glistening Melon, 16 Sugar, 16 Blaze Powder, 5 Blaze Creams, 6 Splash Potions of Healing, 3 Potions of Regeneration (2:00), 3 Potions of Strength (8:00), 3 Potions of Swiftness (8:00), 3 Potions of Fire Resistence (8:00).
Lot #0008 Owned by ealev: 16 White Wool, 64 Stone Bricks, 64 Sugar Canes, 64 Cobblestone Wall, 1 Book with Sharpness I.
Lot #0009 Owned by myusername: 192 Bread.
Lot #0011 Owned by DarkHender: Diamond Sword, 2 Potions of Invisibility (8:00), 2 Firework Rockets (Flight Duration:1, Small Ball: Red), 33 Arrows, 1 Magma Cream, 2 Blaze Rods, 5 Slimeballs, 1 Book with Power I, 1 Bow with Punch I, 3 Ender Pearls, 64 Cookies.
Special lot: 1 Diamond pickaxe, with Efficiency V, Unbreaking III, Fortune III, 1 Diamond Shovel with Fortune 1
Blind Bid Lot: and I'm gonna tell you why?

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright next auction will be same time next week, for those who just missed out on entering something or joining in on the fun, here is your chance to try again. So contact me if you have something you would like to put into auction.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Date of Auction: Friday 8th February, 10:00PM GMT
Itinerary:
Lot #0012 Owned by zack27999: 1 Diamond Sword with Knockback II, Bane of Spiders IV and 1184/1561 uses. 1 Bow with Punch I and Power II, 1 Lava Bucket, 64 Melon, 1 Cake, 1 Natninja_5 Head, 1 Skeleton Skull, 1 Saddle.
Lot #0013 Owned by Sephhh: 7 Glowstone Blocks, 5 Arrows, 2 Carrots, 8 Flint, 1 Music Disk (wait).
Lot #0014 Owned by superstein: 2 Ghast Tears, 20 Glowstone, 20 Redstone, 32 Chisled Sandstone Blocks, 32 Oak Leaves, 1 Book with Fire Protection III, 1 Book and Quill, 1 Splash Potion of Fire Resistence (6:00), 1 Golden Apple (Tier: Golden Nugget)
Lot #0015 Owned by DynastyOfBlocks: 1 Potion of Strength (8:00), 1 Bread named 'Bread, the untold story' (Classed as a collectible), 12 Nether Wart, 16 Soul Sand, 11 Ink Sac.
Lot #0016 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63: One full chest of Redstone.
Lot #0017 Owned by peckypeck903: 128 Gunpowder, 256 Coal, 128 Flint, 64 Wool, 128 Arrows, 128 String, 64 Spruce Wood, 64 Oak Wood, 320 Redstone, 2 Music Disk (ward, chirp).
Lot #0018 Owned by NogTrog: 2 Iron Sword with Bane of Spiders I, 2 Iron Sword with Sharpness I, 2 Cakes, 18 TNT, 64 Redstone, 8 Arrows, 1 Empty Bucket.
Lot #0019 Owned by alkatraz: A full chest of raw potatoes.
Lot #0020 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63: 2 Books with Efficiency I, 2 Books with Sharpness I, 1 Book with Power I, 1 Book with Knockback I, 1 Book with Unbreaking I, 2 Books with Smite IV, 1 Book with Sharpness III.
Lot #0021 Owned by Snowman: 1 Snowball renamed 'A part of Snowman' (Collectible)
Lot #0022 Owned by myusername: 576 Baked Potatoes, 192 Carrots, 192 Wheat, 48 Eggs, 448 Bread, 64 Rotten Flesh, 64 Cooked Fish.
Lot #0023 Owned by earthdemon101: 2 Firework Rockets (Flight Duration: 1, Star shaped white, small ball green. 2 Firework Rockets (Flight Duration: 1, Star Shaped white, Small ball green, small ball red), 1 Firework Rocket (Flight Duration: 1, Small Ball Green), 1 Firework Rocket (Flight Duration: 1, Small Ball Black, Small Ball Green) 1 Music Disk (C418-mall).
Lot #0024 Owned by Shadova: 1 Enchantment Table, 15 Bookshelves.
Special Items Lot: 1 Diamond Sword with Sharpness IV and Looting III, 1 Diamond Sword with Bane of Spiders V and Knockback II, 1 Diamond Sword with Smite IV.
Blind Bid Lot: Not telling :p

Chips

Reaction score
Old_Man_Oak_63 I will be on vacation after and during the auction. I will try to get on, if I can't, just give me the stuff I earned when I come back. By the way, just note I will be completely opposite time zones where I am now so it might be a bit hard.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Righto Next auction everyone
Date of Auction: Friday 10:00PM GMT
Itinerary:
Lot #0025 Owned by myusername22: 118 Baked Potatoes
Lot #0026 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63: 1 Book with Feather Falling IV, 2 Books with Fortune II, 1 Book with Fire Protect IV, 1 Book with Unbreaking III, 1 Book with Efficiency III, 1 Book with Protection III, 1 Book with Thorns II, 1 Book with Silk Touch I, 1 Book with Sharpness III.
Lot #0027 Owned by earthdemon101: 1 Iron Sword with Bane of Spiders I, 1 Iron Sword with Sharpness I, 1 Fish renamed 'Cat Food' (collectible), 6 Firework Rockets (Flight Duration 1, Burst White), 10 TNT, 1 Music Disk (Strad).
Lot #0028 Owned by iLoveDerp: 3 Potions of Invisibility (8:00) and 1 iLoveDerp Head.
Lot #0029 Owned by GlassesFreek: 1 Diamond Sword named 'Wither Slayer' with Smite IV and Fire Aspect I, 1 Diamond Sword with Smite IV and Fire Aspect I, 1 Diamond Pickaxe with Unbreaking III ( 51/1561 Durability left).
Lot #0030 Owned by Riketr: 64 Wool, 1 Carrot on a Stick, 112 Slimeballs, 1 Book with Unbreaking II, 4 Cakes, 4 Riketr Heads, 1 Apple renamed 'Fruit of Whispy Woods' (Collectible), 3 Firework rockets (each with Flight duration 3 and large ball except one is blue, one is purple and one is red).
Lot #0031 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63 : 559 Bones, 511 Baked Potatoes, 64 Gunpowder, 4 Enderpearls, 12 Slimeballs, 33 Spider Eyes, 56 Arrows, 18 White Wool.
Lot #0032 Owned by superstein: 1 Fishing Rod, 2 Buckets of Water, 192 Sticks, 128 String, 1 Boat, 32 Cooked Fish.
Lot #0033 Owned by DynastyOfBlocks: 1 Book with Efficiency III, 1 Book with Knockback II.
Lot #0034 Owned by Shocker6666: 3 Golden Apples (nugget kind), 1 Chain Helmet (137/165 Durability), 1 Pair of Leather Boots (35/65 Durability).
Lot #0035 Owned by Super_Goku: 1 Book with Protection I, 1 Book with Protection II, 1 Book with Protection III, 1 Book with Efficiency IV, 1 Book with Power IV, 1 Book with Feather Falling IV, 1 Book with Bane of Spiders IV.
Lot #0036 Owned by Super_Goku: 1 Diamond Pick with Fortune II, 1 Diamond Sword with Sharpness III, 1 Diamond Chestplate with Blast Protection IV and Thorns II.
Lot #0037 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63 :One full Chest of stone blocks.
Lot #0038 Owned by Super_Goku: 1 Diamond Sword with Smite IV and Fire Aspect II, 1 Diamond Sword with Sharpness III and Knockback II, 1 Super_Goku Head.
Lot #0039 Owned by Sephhh: 1 Bow with Power IV and Flame I (366/384 durability), 256 Arrows.
Lot #0040 Owned by ealev: 1 Diamond Sword (1181/1561 Durability), 64 Redstone, 16 Railtracks, 64 Cocoa Beans, 24 Paper, 62 Rotten Flesh, 56 String, 52 Gunpowder, 18 Spider Eyes, 6 Bones.
Lot #0041 Owned by cxie: 5 Slimeballs, 5 Gunpowder, 1 Wooden Sword (53/59 Durability), 1 Dirt 1 Bow with Infinity I.
Special Lot: 1 Diamond Chestplate with Protect IV and Unbreaking III, 1 Diamond Leggings with Protect IV, 1 Diamond Helmet with Protect IV, 1 Diamond Boots with Protect IV and Feather Falling IV.
Blind Bid Lot: *cough* *cough* you mad bro!

Reactions: Sephhh and 77thShad

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Righto Next auction everyone
Date of Auction: Friday 10:00PM GMT
Itinerary:
Lot #0025 Owned by myusername22: 118 Baked Potatoes
Lot #0026 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63: 1 Book with Feather Falling IV, 2 Books with Fortune II, 1 Book with Fire Protect IV, 1 Book with Unbreaking III, 1 Book with Efficiency III, 1 Book with Protection III, 1 Book with Thorns II, 1 Book with Silk Touch I, 1 Book with Sharpness III.
Lot #0027 Owned by earthdemon101: 1 Iron Sword with Bane of Spiders I, 1 Iron Sword with Sharpness I, 1 Fish renamed 'Cat Food' (collectible), 6 Firework Rockets (Flight Duration 1, Burst White), 10 TNT, 1 Music Disk (Strad).
Lot #0028 Owned by iLoveDerp: 3 Potions of Invisibility (8:00) and 1 iLoveDerp Head.
Lot #0029 Owned by GlassesFreek: 1 Diamond Sword named 'Wither Slayer' with Smite IV and Fire Aspect I, 1 Diamond Sword with Smite IV and Fire Aspect I, 1 Diamond Pickaxe with Unbreaking III ( 51/1561 Durability left).
Lot #0030 Owned by Riketr: 64 Wool, 1 Carrot on a Stick, 112 Slimeballs, 1 Book with Unbreaking II, 4 Cakes, 4 Riketr Heads, 1 Apple renamed 'Fruit of Whispy Woods' (Collectible), 3 Firework rockets (each with Flight duration 3 and large ball except one is blue, one is purple and one is green).
Lot #0031 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63 : 559 Bones, 511 Baked Potatoes, 64 Gunpowder, 4 Enderpearls, 12 Slimeballs, 33 Spider Eyes, 56 Arrows, 18 White Wool.
Lot #0032 Owned by superstein: 1 Fishing Rod, 2 Buckets of Water, 192 Sticks, 128 String, 1 Boat, 32 Cooked Fish.
Lot #0033 Owned by DynastyOfBlocks: 1 Book with Efficiency III, 1 Book with Knockback II.
Lot #0034 Owned by Shocker6666: 3 Golden Apples (nugget kind), 1 Chain Helmet (137/165 Durability), 1 Pair of Leather Boots (35/65 Durability).
Lot #0035 Owned by Super_Goku: 1 Book with Protection I, 1 Book with Protection II, 1 Book with Protection III, 1 Book with Efficiency IV, 1 Book with Power IV, 1 Book with Feather Falling IV, 1 Book with Bane of Spiders IV.
Lot #0036 Owned by Super_Goku: 1 Diamond Pick with Fortune II, 1 Diamond Sword with Sharpness III, 1 Diamond Chestplate with Blast Protection IV and Thorns II.
Lot #0037 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63 :One full Chest of stone blocks.
Lot #0038 Owned by Super_Goku: 1 Diamond Sword with Smite IV and Fire Aspect II, 1 Diamond Sword with Sharpness III and Knockback II, 1 Super_Goku Head.
Lot #0039 Owned by Sephhh: 1 Bow with Power IV and Flame I (366/384 durability), 256 Arrows.
Special Lot: 1 Diamond Chestplate with Protect IV and Unbreaking III, 1 Diamond Leggings with Protect IV, 1 Diamond Helmet with Protect IV, 1 Diamond Boots with Protect IV and Feather Falling IV.
Blind Bid Lot: *cough* *cough* you mad bro!
Darn I can't go :c, it's during my basketball game.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yep thats right for this next auction coming up I have a few new rules and additions to help the auction function easier and make it a bit less risky for those entering. So for a start a couple of in auction rules I'm going to lay down here.
1. If you are participating in the auction you are expected to stay seated at all times, unless called for. Please refrain from things like jumping around and running onto the auction stage while I am trying to run the auction as these things are annoying and trollish.
2. After the auction is over, if you have bought a lot and want to pay immediately I will deal with each person one at a time. This is to prevent confusion and accidental (or even purposeful) theft, so I ask people to wait outside on the main deck till I call for you.
3. If you have bid too high on an auction and are unable to pay the full amount owing 3 times in a row then this will result in a ban from the next auction. So please do a check of how many Diamonds and Emeralds you have in possesion before the auction so you can prevent this!
Now I am also adding two other new features to the auction workings.
The first of these is what I call a 'Reserve' its pretty much the same thing you would find in an actual auction. A person entering a lot into an auction can put on a minimum price they would be willing to let their lot go for, this way the lot can't be sold unless that minimum price is reached. However its only for expensive lots and while this auction coming up it will be free to place a reserve it is likely that a hefty fee will be attached to them the auction after this one coming. (This is to merely ensure that an item will sell for an appropriate price, the fee is to ensure that reserves aren't made too high)
The second new addition is for bidders who just can't make the auction, the way this works is a person either pms me or comes to Crucia to discuss with me, either way, the bidder lets me know the maximum amount they are willing to pay for a lot and also a starting bid to kick off the bidding. This amount is kept hidden to all the other bidders so its always a mystery how far this max bidder has gone. This service WILL have a fee attatched to it as of immediately, as it has already been tested and it will also be quite hefty with bidders being required to pay a fee of 30 emeralds or a diamond. (This is to ensure that people still come to the auction, if this looks like it won't be a problem it'll most likely be lowered, these things are trial and error ya know :p).
But anyway, thats it for the new additions here is our current itinerary, be sure to have it open when you are participating in an auction.
Date of Auction: Same time, Same place as usual, an hour and 15 mins before the usual weekly community meeting.
Itinerary
Lot #0043 Owned by iloveDerp: 3 Enderpearls, 64 Gunpowder, 2 Magma Creams, 11 Cooked Chickens, 1 Golden Carrot renamed 'Rich Rabbit Dining (collect), 3 Potions of Strength (8:00), 3 Potions of Fire Resistence (8:00).
Lot #0044 Owned by earthdemon101: 1 Book with Power I, , 1 Bow with Power II (254/385), 1 Diamond Sword with Smite II, 5 Music Disks (strad, cat, 13, ward and far).
Lot #0045 Owned by Super_Goku (Reserve Placed): 1 Book with Power IV, 1 Book with Silk Touch I, 1 Book, with Bane of Spiders IV, 1 Book with Knockback I, 1 Book with Fire Protection III, 1 Book with Sharpness III, 1 Book with Efficiency IV, 1 Book with Projectile Protection IV.
Lot #0046 Owned by Super_Goku (Reserve Placed): 1 Diamond Sword with Smite V, Knockback II, Fire Aspect II and Looting II. Renamed 'Gladius mortuorum'.
Lot #0047 Owned by Super_Goku (Reserve Placed): 1 Diamond Helmet with Protect IV and Unbreaking III, 1 Diamond Chestplate with Protect IV and Unbreaking III, 1 Diamond Leggings with Protect IV and Unbreaking III, 1 Diamond Boots with Protect IV and Unbreaking III and Feather Falling IV.
Lot #0048 Owned by Shocker6666: 3 Fire Charges, 4 Redstone lamps, 4 Slimeballs, 1 Golden Shovel, 1 Iron Sword with Smite IV (244/251), 1 Bow with Power I (348/385).
Lot #0049 Owned by NogTrog: 1088 Sandstone Slabs, 60 Sugar, 45 String, 10 Slimeballs, 50 Redstone, 2 Birch Saplings, 30 Spruce Saplings, 40 Oak Saplings, 74 Cocoa Beans, 1 Iron Sword with Fire Aspect I.
Lot #0050 Owned by DynastyOfBlocks (Reserve Placed): 1 Diamond Sword with Sharp III (1050/1562), 1 Feather Falling IV Book.
Lot #0051 Owned by Shadova: the complete set of music disks.
Lot #0052 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63: 4 Iron Pickaxes, 1227 Sand Blocks.
Lot #0053 Owned by manofstuff: 1 Diamond Sword with Bane of Spiders IV, 1 Diamond Sword with Smite IV and Looting II (1392/1562), 1 Book with Projectile Protection II, 1 Book with Protection I, 2 Diamond Pickaxes with Unbreaking III.
Lot #0054 Owned by Marnixxie: 1 Marnixxie Head.
Lot #0055 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63: 5 Books with Sharpness I, 3 Books with Power I, 3 Books with Efficiency I, 2 Books with Protection II, 1 Book with Fire Protection I.
Lot #0056 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63: 1 Whole Chest of Cobblestone.
Lot #0057 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63: 1 Whole Chest of Cobblestone.
Lot #0058 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63: 1 Whole Chest of Redstone.
Lot #0059 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63: 1 Whole Chest of Redstone.
Lot #0060 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63: 320 End Stone, 3 Powered Rails, 79 Rail Tracks, 60 Spider Eyes, 4 Redstone Torches, 2 Music Disks (Far, 13), 130 Blaze Rods, 30 Cobwebs.
Lot #0061 Owned by Smeagal_Hunter: 1 Diamond Pickaxe with Efficiency IV and Unbreaking III, 8 Bottles o' Enchanting, 1 Potion of Healing II, 1 Potion of Regeneration (0:45), 7 Music Disks (11, 13, blocks, strad, mall, wait, far).
Lot #0062 Owned by earthdemon101: 1 Iron Sword with Bane of Spiders I, 1 Iron Sword with Sharpness I, 1 Fish renamed 'Cat Food', 6 Firework Rockets (Flight Duration 1, Burst White), 10 TNT blocks, 1 Music Disk (strad).
Lot #0063 Owned by Old_Man_Oak63: 2 Books with Projectile Protection IV, 4 Books with Fire Protection III, 5 Books with Smite IV, 3 Books with Efficiency III, 4 Books with Efficiency IV, 1 Book with Bane of Spiders III, 1 Book with Bane of Spiders IV, 1 Book with Blast Protection IV, 1 Book with Respiration II.
Lot #0064 Owned by GlassesFreek: 1 Book with Aqua Affinity I, 1 Book with Feather Falling I, 1 Book with Power I , 1 Diamond Pick with Unbreaking III, Silk Touch I and Efficiency IV (145/1562 Durability).
Lot #0065 Owned by peckypeck903: 1 Diamond Sword with Sharpness IV, 1 Diamond Chestplate with Protection IV, I Diamond Boots with Protection IV and Feather Falling IV, 1 Book with Bane of Spiders IV.
Lot #0066 Owned by cxie: 1 Diamond Chestplate with Blast Protection IV and Thorns II, 1 Book with Feather Falling IV, 1 Book with Fire Protection IV, 1 Book with Projectile Protection IV.
Blind Bid Lot: Damn str8 bbygurl.
Special Lot: I'm going to let Da Jinks explain it its rather complicated.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
So, special lot: Here we go guys...

AngelWV gave me the town of Astorium (http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/novus-astorium.10315/) this morning. I personally love being a Hobbit and would like to still see the town go on. So, I would rather sell the town to someone who would lead it then let it die. So, you get a fancy book that says you own the town and... Are leader/owner of the town! (NOTE: YOU DO NOT OWN BUILDINGS OF IDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE NOT AGREED TO THIS [As far as I know, that would be Angel/Sal's house] BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS YOURS).

Enjoy bidding! Old_Man_Oak_63 explained?

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score

AngelWV gave me the town of Astorium (http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/novus-astorium.10315/) this morning. I personally love being a Hobbit and would like to still see the town go on. So, I would rather sell the town to someone who would lead it then let it die. So, you get a fancy book that says you own the town and... Are leader/owner of the town! (NOTE: YOU DO NOT OWN BUILDINGS OF IDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE NOT AGREED TO THIS [As far as I know, that would be Angel/Sal's house] BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS YOURS).

Yep thanks!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score

Just a note, this goes for all the houses that are currently built in Astorium, including the chests as I do plan on moving those into my house, so no rooting through them. :p

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well that was the largest auction I have had so far, it went so long we had to pause the auction to allow for people to attend the meeting >.<
Now while it seems that the economy is a little unstable now I still have people entering in lots so I guess next weeks auction will go ahead EXCEPT for a slight change in plans. The date of the auction will be a day later than usual as I'm not going to available at all on the day of the auction. Another note the reserve feature I mentioned last time has been removed.
Date of Auction: Saturday 2nd March, 10:00PM GMT
Itinerary:
Lot #0067 Owned by iloveDerp: 1 Book with Knockback II, 1 Book with Projectile Protection, 1 Book with Power I, 1 Book with Bane of Spiders IV, 1 Riketr Head, 5 Music Disks (far, cat, 13, strad, ward), 1 Diamond Pick with Unbreaking III

Lot #0068 Owned by paceboys: 3 Ghast Tears, 64 Glowstone

Lot #0069 Owned by BrickWolf: 1 Creeper Head, 1 Zombie Head, 1 Skeleton Skull, 1 Wither Skeleton Skull, 1 Head, 1 BrickWolf Head.

Lot #0070 Owned by peckypeck903: 1 Diamond Boots with Protection IV and Feather Falling IV, 1 Diamond Chestplate with Protection IV

Lot #0071 Owned by blackcat817: 1 Creeper Head, 1 Zombie Head, 1 Skeleton Skull, 1 Nether Star.

Lot #0072 Owned by blackcat817: 2 Diamond Swords, 1 Book with Knockback I, 1 Book with Bane of Spiders IV.

Lot #0073 Owned by blackcat817: 2 Diamond Chestplates, 1 Book with Protection I, 1 Book with Unbreaking I, 1 Book with Projectile Protection IV.

Lot #0074 Owned by blackcat817: 1 Book with Punch II, 1 Book with Power I, 1 Book with Power III, 1 Nether Star.

Lot #0075 Owned by blackcat817: 1 Diamond Sword, 1 Book with Smite II, 2 Nether Stars.

Lot #0076 Owned by blackcat817: 3 Diamond Chestplates, 1 Nether Star.

Lot #0077 Owned by blackcat817: 1 Book with Efficiency I, 1 Diamond Sword.

Lot #0078 Owned by Hockeyfan1852: 1 Hockeyfan1852 Head

Lot #0079 Owned by NogTrog: 3 Health Potions II, 2 Fire Resistance Potions (8:00), 4 Splash Potions of Poison II (0:16), 2 Splash Potions of Weakness (1:07), 5 Eye of Ender, 4 Enderpearls.

Lot #0080 Owned by earthdemon101: 196 Glowstone Dust, 1 Book with Aqua Affinity I.

Lot #0081 Owned by Shocker6666: 1 Stone Sword with Smite I (81/132 durability), 1 Chain Boots with Protect I, 1 Iron Chestplate (87/241 durability), 1 Redstone Lamp, 1 Bow (371/385 durability), 1 Gold Sword (26/33 Durability), 4 Music Disks (ward, strad, 11, blocks).

Lot #0082 Owned by superstein: 1 whole chest of eggs (432 eggs)
Special Lot: 1 TheQube head.
Blind Bid: I'm too kippersgy to tell you right now.