Rygdahls staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

rygdahl

Reaction score
IGN: Rygdahl
Time-zone: Central european time
How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day? about 2-3 hours it depends on of its weekend. If it is weekend i can be online in 4-5 hours
What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server? Helping new members, and telling them how to play the game and guide them. Also ban or warn players who break the rules.
What sets you apart from other applicants? I spend much time on minecraft on a day and i come from Denmark wich not many staff's doe. But i know that there is a alot of danish people playing on the server and i am online the same time as them. Plus i can take resposibles, help the owner and members.
What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?: Well... I think it is i sometimes take my job too unserious. Cus ive been staff on another server and they said i trolled too much but i have been trying to change it.
How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? I will ask another staff member or i will use my logic mind.
References: Breliana and Ninjakoen is two of my friends to this server and they are both playing here. And they can tell that i am a good staff.

Spencer75

Reaction score
You'll need at least 1 valid reference from any member of staff on the server before applying for this application to be considered. The references you've given are players and won't be accepted. Unless you find someone to reference you this application will be instantly denied.

W

Wimali

Also, you need to have played for at least 48 hours before you can even consider applying for operator. As far as I know, you have not played for 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.