ryandodd - Trusted - 1/29/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: ryandodd
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: No other accounts.
What is your Timezone? GMT -6
Who has agreed to reference you?: Solis22/Jwhitty, lovedaice, Claire1018, asaechao
What is your current real life age? I am 15 years old.
How many hours have you played on AoD in total? I have spent 16 days, 1 hour, and 28 minutes on AoD. (385 hours)
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? I come online for a minimum of two hours per day on week days and much more than that on weekends. If, however, I am going through a period of lower activity I will be sure to alert someone.
Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia? Yes, I was Trusted on Classic TNT Wars, Trusted and Operator on Premium TNT Wars, and was for a short period a Trial-Operator on Dusk of Discordia.
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? This is one of the harder questions, in my opinion. Seeing as we are all human, we all have weaknesses, though some are more prominent than others. What follows is what I feel is my greatest weakness. Anger. Anger is one of the strongest emotions that a human can experience, although it is one of the easiest to control if you take the time to do so. While my anger probably shows a bit more than I or those around me would have liked, I am also skilled at controlling my anger if need be, as I would do if I became a Trusted and as I will try to do anyway! Anger can be very powerful if let run rampant, but can also be overcome easily!
What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of? I am most proud of getting to staff on a Classic server (CTNT) before they all shut down. I am also proud of being able to continue staffing on the Premium version of that server, and also for a short period on Discordia (although that didn't go as well as I hoped it would). On AoD, I am delighted to currently hold the Reckoning rank and have as much on-time as I do.
Why do you deserve the rank? I believe I can be a great asset to the staffing team. Having past staff experience, I know how to deal with rule breakers but am also eager to play the game itself and have a good time. My maturity is also another area that I'd like to mention. Some have said that I'm too mature, although I have worked on that to a point where I feel comfortable with my current balance of maturity and fun. I tend to have fun most of the time, but as mentioned when the need arises I can be mature and extremely useful. I tend to be very active on the server which is also a large benefit! I can make quick decisions and handle situations as smoothly as possible because I want to make sure this server has a long, enjoyable lifespan.
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: I would first like to say a huge thank-you to those who agreed to reference me. It is much appreciated. Even if I am not accepted right now, I am going to continue to work on sorting out my weaknesses and flaws and will reapply in the future. I am very dedicated to this server and only want the best for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.