Status
Not open for further replies.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
>>>>My apologies Defiant_Blob. Looking over the votes I have found One One Two [Mafia member] has voted you multiple times and that gives me good reason to now believe that you are a passenger due to the fact that every mafia member knows each other. I will output a formal apology and my thoughts on your "mafia-ness" when the next day roles around. There were just many arrows drawn in the sand to not point you out earlier today.
>>>>I believe that Dessern5 may have been working with One One Two last night by using his Vigilante ability to kill Kraby1. This could mean that there is only a single mafia member left that we have to root out. It may require us to skim over the votes and pages again to look for the last member since he would likely aim for Prizyms tonight to remove the last hope of us figuring out who he is. Let us hope that we can find the final mafia member.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
A lot of things shifted into place yesterday. What I read about sibling were is that they are bound together, if one dies, the other follows. I also read that the pairs are usually town-mafia so I am a little annoyed at Dessern for not looking deeper into his role. They could also have had a convo room like this one where they can talk. I think Dessern thought that 112 was innocent because Dess started defending 112 when prizyms found 112 visiting our dead cop balloon. And I guess 112 was the person who carried out mafia kills because the role is pretty useless and if he died, of course Dess went with him. Also vice-versa, if we lynched Dess then we would have caught a mafia as well. Quite an interesting day-nigh cycle that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.