Status
Not open for further replies.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
I am suspicious of endersteve5 and Nottykitten for their all out agenda to hang someone for the first day. Hopefully more information will present itself for us to have a better discussion since talks just stalled after the due date was placed. A lot more people seemed to agree that there was not enough evidence to lynch someone at the end of the day compared to the beginning.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
So how do you feel to be in the honor of the legendary BOuLDER. You lucky fellows get to sleep in the same room as the manliest man in the entire universe. I hope you are ready to wake up at 4 AM to get some training in. a 18 mile sprint followed by some powerlifting. can't wait!

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
VRISKA: I'd like to put forth information I found a8out the Jack of All Trades!
VRISKA: According to some resources, it's a role that can do several actions: investig8, kill, protecting, and possi8ly more.
VRISKA: The only catch is that he can only do each once.
VRISKA: We can pro8a8ly confirm more tomorrow should Vatumok survive.
VRISKA: However, it can pro8a8ly 8e pretty certain Nottykitten is high on everyone's radars! 8ut I would suggest everyone w8 first.
VRISKA: It is actually possi8le Vatumok is the mafia and is using a tactic called 8ussing.
VRISKA: That is, he is Mafia pretending to 8e Jack of All Trades and killed off the useless role Janitor.
VRISKA: Janitor is useless as often they can only hide the role of one person per game.
VRISKA: It is to my 8elief that possi8ly endersteve the Janitor hid the role of the JOAT and told Vatumok, either via conversation or hidden signals in their wordings!
VRISKA: Vatumok then claimed to have a guilty report on endersteve in order to secure his position as the JOAT.
VRISKA: This was only a small loss for the mafia, as the Janitor no longer had any power.
VRISKA: Plus, 8eing the JOAT, Vatumok has already "used" one of his actions and no longer has to "prove" himself.

VRISKA: So 8asically, don't trust Vatumok. Not yet. It's entirely possi8le he is just as guilty as endersteve.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
VRISKA: I'm mostly saying this so I can get it out there and possi8ly have some input on the idea.
VRISKA: Also so people don't think I'm just throwing out random ideas to kill or not trust Vatumok the JOAT when I bring this up.
VRISKA: I can already imagine someone accusing me of 8eing the killer after bringing this theory up.

VRISKA: Also, if I die tonight, then I want you all to put someone in this room in your suspicions.
VRISKA: As, if I was mafia, I would want to kill someone if they figured out exactly what happened.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
>>>>It is a very interesting theory, we have no reason to misjudge Vatumok, but he has been put into a highly favorable position if he is in the mafia. He just asked the medic to save him so he can "search" for the mafia so that removes almost any opposition for a random chance encounter of the medic from saving anyone else. Since the "Janitor" is gone now we will probably see the roles of the next person killed. He also gained favorable opinion coming out as a special role to help the town people and proved his information was true by pointing out endersteve5 out to the rest of us.
>>>>If Vatu is the mafia then we will find him to not be the target since the mafia wouldn't kill there own and the threat of him being protected by the medic which is a waste either way. Right now Vatu is in a favorable position of being saved whether or not he is the mafia.
>>>>Even if we do find him to be a part of the mafia it will be hard to get him to be lynched because he has won favor with the town. It may also backfire on us if we try to point fingers at Vatu since everyone (not everyone) has accepted that he is JOAT.

>>>>What i would like to question is why kill Marskid, other than try to frame me (which obviously extremely backfired since people brought it up once and shook off the notion that i could be mafia.) Maybe there was hidden motive or Marskid was an extremely important class, as your theory states Vriska. Kill the real JOAT, hide the JOAT, replace with Vatumok, prove his JOAT-ness, and boom Mafia is standing on top commanding the town.
>>>>This though can only work one more time with Vatu though, unless he is willing to kill off more mafia? If he points out a person and we lynch a citizen the entire force Vatumok has gained would fall back on top of him and he may find himself the next person to be thrown off the boat.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
It definitely is. I bet the mafia doesn't know what to do or who to target now. Or someone is forgetting to send their messages. It is a difficult decision since they would try to attack Vatumok, but there is the slight chance that he is protected by a doctor (if there is one) and would instantly make that decision to kill him a waste of a kill. Though if Vatumok is attacked and survives then it would be hard evidence that Vatumok is not a part of the mafia.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Maybe. I doubt in some way, but i am curious about that lucky passenger role he had. Why would a Deranged role also get a pass for a kill by mafia, if i understood the power of the lucky passenger role. I also don't understand why killing a deranged person is a bad idea since it sounds like he would just kill randomly which doesn't us at all. The difficult part next would be to flush out the other mafia and get people to talk more. All of the main big talkers in this season have all died and we are still left with maybe 3 mafia. I hope we only have 1 kill tonight.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
At least we know who Mariosatr's killer was on Night 1. Grimmjowforever had to roleblocker ability. I wish that we knew what Mariosatr's role was though. I am guessing that two people will die tonight from the "retaliation ability" i have been hammering on about for the past 2 days. Will be interesting to see who they go for.
Balloon98 may be in the highest threat of danger since he actually has the ability to get true confirmation on who the mafia really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.