Status
Not open for further replies.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Username: roobarb_pie
Approximately Amount of time spent on the server: I cannot tell you off the top of my head, I'm afraid.
References (Adv+): Jubjubers (operator), Salientgorilla (operator)
Screenshots of creations (along with warps to the creations): Link to the album for first major construction, a dungeon design that was ultimately declined for JtE, the Ravine of the Dyrven (no longer exists, wiped plot)
The afk club (/warp afk in terrain world) Album here

The third build is currently under construction, and is unfortunately supposed to be a secret, PM me or ping me in game for it (or ask jub or sal to give you the warp link)

Signed: ~roobarb

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score

Great builder + great person =AMAZING TINGS! Helps people with ideas, got an eye for detail and general your builds are pretty nice. You have been really active over the past two/three months; talking to the players, helping them, making your builds and generally having fun! So, definitely worth GIANT +1 But that Carthage sewer - what a winner!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Right then, let's get this application back on track! You are a great person to be around with, friendly and admirable. Your builds without a doubt are of top quality when finished and I would definitely be giving you a +1

MikeTang
Clockwork

• Thank You
Reactions: Roobarb Pie

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Everyone speaks highly of you and has probably seen more of your work in-game. What examples you've left in here aren't quite up to par, but if you'll show me in-game or post some more we can get this moving along.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Roobarb Pie You do still want to become Advanced builder don't you? Let's get this application moving a long.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
I see no reason to oppose you becoming Adv, your builds are outstanding, and everything else that I'd like to say has already been said.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.