Revised Top player Thread Suggestion

Pikmon2

Reaction score
(Its in a different thread because it does not affect the scoreboard.)

Taken from all the suggestions ect., the new idea would be to add a message displayed when the current winning team announced. Such as "blue team is winning X to X! Current Leader: Pikmon2"

Thanks for the feedback ,

- Pikmon2

Vatowski

Reaction score
Why would we need this, you can see the score board in the corner... it's constantly updated. I also have to admit, I am a bit confused with what your saying. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ elaborate. EDIT: ah i see, you just want the server to show who has the most kills (aka the leader) during the round. That would be good for FFA matches but I am pretty sure they already display it. As for team death match I don't think it would be a good idea because at the end of the round it already shows who has the most kills. And during the months I have been playing TNT I never really felt the urge of being constantly reminded of who is the leader during the round. (What I am saying is that I won't like it to constantly see that someone is beating me during the round and I will probably ragequit. Example: Blue team is winning, Leader: Asaechao with 31 kills. I look at my kills: 8, Sad face ;_; and I leave the game.) As for other sort of rounds, like Pay Load, KOTH and CTF, the top player messages will just distract people from the point of the round and they will simply want to constantly kill other people in order to be the leader.