Reverse /mark

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
The latest in klouds: Slightly-improve-the-server-with-mostly-bad-ideas-thought-out-at-3-am series!
This one, like the others, is fairly simple to explain and an unknown quantity to code. However, it has slightly less widespread application.

It works like this: I, like some others, play with /aka on so that I can identify troublemakers (also I've gotten so used to it that playing with teamskins is kind of hard for me) and stalk hippos. My suggestion is, as in the title, a reverse /mark. What it does is when you have aka on, /marking them puts their teamskin back on them, actually making them easier to identify. It would be mapped to the same command I guess, just with some sort of identifier to tell if the person has aka on or not.

Feedback/"OHMYGODTHISISATERRIBLEIDEA" please.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
I really like it, I, like Kloud play with /aka on, So this would be really useful for me and shouldn't be too hard to code. Another great idea, well done.
I played with /aka on before it was cool *sunglasses*;p
Actually, it might be helpful. However, I myself never /mark, so I can't say much in that regard.
So, I will try to paint a picture, and you tell me if it is what you meant.

I am bouncing along with /aka on because I want to see names, and a wild rulebreaker appears.
/mark would then change them back to Red_Player or Blue_Player?

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Indeed it would, thus making them stand out from the crowd of regular skins. It isn't ~that~ useful or needed, but it makes them stand out, which is what /mark is for in the first place.