Not open for further replies.

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Username: Creeper_JeepersS
Approximately Amount of time spent on the server: I've had to have atleast 100+ hours into BB, but the server reset, so it says 45 mins.
References (Adv+): None, the server hasn't been that full of people anymore...
Screenshots of creations (along with warps to the creations): Please just go to this link! http://imgur.com/a/azXcb
Signed: Bailey Smith!

Reactions: DylanATurtle

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Before I get into your application for adv, can I just point out that you can't exactly submit builds that weren't made by yourself! I am referring to the deadmau5 head which if I remember correctly was mainly created by SalientGorilla

Anywho; you're builds are great! A lot of them stand out from others, the variation in design from each build of houses is very suited to your advantage. While I do think that some of your builds are starting to become Adv' standard, I must say that some of your builds are 'lacking'. This may be just me, but I feel that there isn't enough to judge you on how you build. The Mansion is of decent size and quality, however your other builds are quite small and are mainly built with simple WE brushes from what I can tell.

Your japanese style house is quite nice and the format that you have built it in fits nicely in the Adv' category, if you build more like this, with a larger base to build on (such as the mansion) then I would definitely sway to a +1.

However I will be voting a 0 on your application as I do not feel that your builds are up to par, due to various reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.