Resigning

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
THIS BETTER BE A JOKE :(

If its not, i am so sorry to see you go, Mega you were one of the most fantastic players on blocktopia, and i hope you know that. I don’t know if this is serious or not, but I really hope this is a joke. Mega, you mean so much to zombie survival L You have helped so many players and made us all laugh so many times. I hope you will still be coming and visiting us, even if you do resign.

• Winner
Reactions: Megatron

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
WHAT NO YOU CANT D: well bye megatron you have been a great HC and have helped me chose not to do things in which I might regret. You have always been a great friend and you will be greatly missed.

• Winner

Megatron

AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE
Reaction score
VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK VATUMOK FOR HC!!!!

Fixed.

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Mega, never really talked to you much, but you were a great HC and I feel proud to have known you, good luck in life Mega, and once I figure out Steam, I'll take you up on your offer :p
I fucking suck with computers

• Winner

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
I remember back when I joined the forums for TheOne's. The day I joined was (shortly after or on) the day that you resigned from HA. Then, I remember seeing you as an operator climbing back up. My memory may be faulty, but you may have resigned another time. Either way, at the present time, I've returned, and a couple weeks after returning you're resigning. It really is sad news.

Still, I hope you kinda stay around. Pop into the servers a little, be one of those guys that gets on the forums but doesn't play, keep getting on Steam. ANYTHING!!! You're an amazing fellow. Take care.

p.s. It doesn't seem necessary to have just yet, at least in my opinion, but I hope your successor is a great one. A guy that has a suit on his skin so that he fits in with Damer and Nill, at least.

• Winner

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
You kidding me? Megatron you cannot do this, you are the chosen one, our inspiration, our hero, our friend..
YOU TOLD ME NOT TO FUCK UP WHEN PROMOTING ME, ILL TELL THAT MY SON WHEN HE GOES TO SCHOOL.

Bye Mate

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
I'm honestly speechless, I have no idea what to say. You were the first person I met in TheOnes back in 2009. We've had a bumpy journey, but we just started to talk. I'll make sure to add you on steam, love you <3

Hey, we made an award just for ourselves, because we're fucking FANCY.