Resigning

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, I am with immediate effect resigning from my position as Operator on Army of Darkness.

Due to other projects I no longer feel like I got the time to help as much as I would like to with the server, and that it would be better if someone else to take my place.

@Mmarz11 You will be doing great, it mkaes my happy to see that AoD now got an active director, and I really believe you can make the server even better.

@RyanDodd We have disagreed on pretty much everything from iPhones to maps, but still managed to have a great time together, I really enjoyed staffing with you, keep being as dedicated as you already arr to the server!

@AoDPrem You are all awesome. Keep up the great work, and make AoD a great server. It's been a pleasure staffing with every single one of you, best of luck with everything!

I'm afraid I will no longer play actively on the server, but I will certainly come on every now and then and enjoy a round or two!

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Danni when I saw this this morning it scared me to death. Glad you aren't leaving us on DoD and A+T <3
All I can say is that I know you were a great staff member on AoD and I'm sure they will miss you! Thanks for all your hard work!