Resigning...

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't remember approving of this.
Unacceptable infraction aside, I'll really miss you, you're a great guy, and I don't think anyone deserved that waterbucket title as much as you did.
I'm now trying to put into words your awesomeness, and failing utterly.
Good luck in life, too!
(Even if you leave, you have a liability to give me nightmares on plug.dj)

So long and farewell, friendly friend!

Edit: One more thing; if you slowlyfade away, I will find out where you live and stalk you forevermore

• Love
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Gas planet Alien..... well, i must say i kind of saw this coming. Still, I always enjoyed staffing with you before i resigned myself from AoD, And i always knew you would become the controller of AoD! (obv thx to my recommendation ;D ) you were and still are, a good friend!

Take it easy, life can be tricky but don't let it get you down. I know from experience man!
-your tuba buddy

• Love

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
NUUUUUUUUU.
That is so sad D=. Luckily you wont entirely leave. [YET! D=].

I want to thank you for helping the AoD server so much, you were truly one of the best staff members I have seen in my days on blocktopia. You really set an example for everyone.

Also please don't leave me, ily <3.
Birthdaybuddies! =3

• Love

storm886

Reaction score
I didn't see this coming although I have been seeing you less often. Infected you are amazing. You are so friendly, warm, and inviting. If there was an award for being the kindest Controller+ you would win it. Make the best out of life and I'm sure you'll get far. I will always remember you!

• Love

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

YOU ARE NOT LEAVING!

Sad to see you resign buddy, glad I got a chance to meet up with you on this server after two years of not seeing each other. Would be awesome to see you stay as an active member, despite not being able to commit staffing (please don't fade away!)

I leave you with this awesome song:
And this one, which I listened NON-STOP to in Summer 2011, and brings back strong memories of classic zombie. I guarantee I was listening to this when we met for the first time:

• Love

EEDEE23

Reaction score
Nu Alien, pls dunt ;_; Ily 2 much buddeh, u did awesome job in AoD, it will never be same again! No no... Lemme take that again... U did so good job in AoD! No, no, that's not good either...

PLEASE DON'T GO I HAVE CHOCOLATE </3

That's better c:

I hope that we'll see again! Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, month, year.. I just wanna see you again! We had so much fun and good times! I will miss you so much.. :c I cri ;_;

Bye bro! -Dee