Resigning...

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hello Blocktopia!
As you will have guessed from the title of this thread I am resigning from my staff position on Army Of Darkness.
By no means was this an easy decision, but in the end it was obvious that I just have to leave for personal reasons. I always said I would stay staffing at AoD until the end, and that I would go down with my 'ship', but unfortunately it seems that life had another idea.
I will not be completely leaving Blocktopia, at least not immediately. I will probably still come online sometimes, but just not as much, or enough to staff. I may slowly fade away, but please know that I will never completely forget about Blocktopia, it will always hold a place in my memories.
I want to thank every single one of you, whether you are active here or not anymore, for making Blocktopia what it is, what it has been, and what it will be. I know it's a bit impersonal, but I didn't want to make a list for everyone I was friends with; the list is too long and I feel bad if I forget people xD I may add one later.
Blocktopia has helped me with real life too - it's been like a sort of work experience :p When I first joined Blocktopia three years ago (I think) as TBDWFE1 I never imagined I would be here now, with the friends and with the rank I have obtained. I want to thank everyone who has supported me through my experience, particularly the AoD playerbase/staff team. I can see AoD lasting for a lot more time, so good luck to you all, I trust you with my baby. XD I hope I succeeded in my staffing journey to make all feel happy and welcome, regardless of the rank/popularity.
So, it's been an amazing chapter of my life, but it's time for a new one.
Here's to AoD, Blocktopia, and everyone around it! Thanks for giving an old, infected alien a home!
Cheers!
:alien:

I wanted to give you a song, but I couldn't choose, so here, have my playlist!
EDIT: Playlist failed, one second...
-The infected alien.

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Never got to talk too you much Infected - but you've always seemed to be a friendly and fun guy when I did happen to see you on AoD or the forums. Hope you get those problems sorted out shortly. :)

Take care man, and good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Faliara

Reaction score
No... No...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I-I didn't even get to give you my own nickname yet! O-Or get to throw my 100th pie at you...

*deep breath*

I first met you on the forums... And I've seen you on the servers too. I've spoken to you as well. You were a funny guy, and I really enjoyed every time you were on the server. I didn't see you as much as I did others, but you were a great person.

I salute you, soldier. May you come back one day.