Resigning.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Yeh...it's that time where all hell breaks lose in my life. School, problems with friends/family, attempts at getting a job (which isn't going so well as I have no clue what I want to do :I) and just the stress from staffing the server wasn't helping me at all as I would gain migraines and such...

So ... yep, after 2 months of thinking about this, I have decided that I no longer want to keep this position. It sure was fun as hell working with all of the lava staff and I was glad to be part of it.

doctor who

Fez wearer
Reaction score
Sad to see you resign :(, I've known you on lava since we were both regulars, and I've seen you get trusted, then op, then vetop. But at least your still staying (So I can bother you on SMP :D).

But who will I ping now?!

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
My most rathered Veteran Operator of the Lava server now is resigning. It's truly sad, but as seeing you pointing out that you need more time in real life, I would definitely reference a resignation, yes. Good luck, mate! Hope all goes smoothly!

Smaned

California Roll
Reaction score
BUT. BUT. BUT... Shande, I really hate to see you resign. You were an awesome vet, and I'm extremely saddened that your life has turned on you. :c

ColorWar

Reaction score
D:, i did enjoy my time staffing the server with you, rising ranks with you in a close time. Goodluck with life, and hope to see you more often =D

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
NOOOO you saved me like 4 times when griefers ruined my house (I am like a griefer magnet) you were such a good VetOp and now we are left with Smaned :( jk We have Zillionaire shame to see you resign but the fact you are still staying in the community cheers me up a bit

joethepro123

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
:C:C:C
I remeber you, from lava, which i played ALL THE TIME. You saved me from grief more than once.
:C (so much resigning these days)
But come raid PHNX in SMP, then, we'l remember you for...killing us all, or something.
:{ ahh well at least you're staying :D