Resigning.

Bieber_x

Cutie Op
Reaction score
I have decieded to resign from operator. I have become very inactive and its not fair on the other people who deserve this position. I would like to say thank you to everyone who was kind&helpfull. I will still come online now and again (when my laptop is fixed). But I really enjoyed being operator, and I would also thank everyone who helped me get operator. Thankie :D

D

DarkHender

.. D: Bieber nuuu! I'll miss you soo much!
:c I don- D: <3
Goodluck with everything though, if you need anything. Darky is here ^.^

• Love
Reactions: Bieber_x

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Bieber, thank you for staffing with us for so long. It means a lot when someone gives a lot of effort to the server, and you've clearly done that. We'll certainly miss your friendly presence around the server!

• Love

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
BIEBS NOOO, this can't be happening, Just No.
We were always such great friends :c. With our adventures on smp with Mr Mooslington and TGF and you showing me how to not hate JB. Xp. Make sure you get your laptop fixed quick so we can continue our mischieveous shenanigans. Will always miss you babe xoxo <3

• Love

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Bieber, you were an excellent Operator, I'm not sure how I missed this, but those times staffing with you were great. =) And, as someone stated above, thank you for staffing for quite a long time! =]

• Love