Resigning- Crashb23

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Recently a member of my family was diagnosed with depression and an attention deficit. Because of this they have been struggling in school, and having trouble focusing and working. My parents have decided that because of this we have to eliminate all distractions in the house, including minecraft, and maybe the computer itself. Due to this I will be resigning from my position as [Trusted] on this server. I would really like to let you guys know however, that this was one of the awesomest things I have ever been part of. The people here are funny, nice, and responsible, and really made a great community and somewhere I could go to be cheered up. Thanks to all the people that make this place possible, the staff, and map-makers. Its been fun.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I hope everything turns out fine. I know how it feels to have a member of your family with depression (Having 3 in mine). It can seem hard at times but you can always push through it. You were a great staff member and I will miss you!

• Useful
Reactions: crashb23

radman573

Reaction score
Family definitely comes before recreation, you made the right choice (even though you didn't actually make the choice).

Come back when everything is better D:

• Agree

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Crash :(
I will miss you!
You were a fantastic trusted and staff member.
I am sure things will improve at home, keep your head up!
I will miss you, come back and visit if you can!

• Love

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Farewell, crash, and thank you for being with us for so long. I'll definitely miss your presence on the server! Please try to stop by in the future if you could. Also, good luck to your family. I wish them well!

• Love

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
crash....its sad to see you go but when I first met you. For some reason unexplained I saw that you were just like me doing whatever it took to help others no matter what. And for that I tip my hat....er um paw in accordance with my avatar to you. So good luck with your future and may you stop by sometime

• Love