Resignation

EpicFailCow

Failing Op
Reaction score
Hey guys, remember me? :p
Yeah, truth is I have been quite inactive recently and I found that I could not be able to play on Buildbox and be productive in my own life at the same time. It was then that I decided to resign. Look, to tell you all the truth staffing on this server has been an absolutely amazing experience. I didn't want to leave at first, but we all have our responsibilities. Every single operator or former operators were all extremely nice to me, especially when I started out with no knowledge of things such as VoxelSniper and HawkEye. From Matt to Malc, I truly enjoyed Minecraft and Buildbox. When I began taking big vacations from staffing, they were mainly for work purposes and I realized I could not cram both into one day.
And here I am, the once ignorant operator of Buildbox deciding to resign.
All I want to say is, it was amazing.
- EpicFailCow
P.S: I'm not leaving, I will be on at rare occasions.
THE EpicFailCow WILL BE BACK!
Ciao, and play some good Blocktopia Minecraft, folks!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
It was a pleasure staffing with you, good luck to whatever you need luck at ;)

Reactions: EpicFailCow

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I'm not saying goodbye to you...

You sit right next t' me in English. The one time I'll say goodbye to you is if you move out of town! (Please don't)

And can I reveal your name now? c:

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck with other stuff :) You was one of the first players i met on SMP, and it was always a pleasure to talk with you. Hope you get back soon :)

and you should probably change your status, since it says you are back ;)

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
The amount of shears i was shedding up until i read you weren't leaving could fill a pool twice over, glad your not leaving, sad to see you be done staffing.