Resignation.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
As you may have guessed from the title, I am resigning.

Why? Well, I’m starting (okay, I have been for quite a while) to play less and less on Zombie Survival. Which is not neccesarily because I don’t like playing here any more (in fact, I do), it’s more that I’ve been doing a lot of other stuff and then kind of forgetting about the computer. ( :O )
In other words, I don’t really have enough time. I mean, I do, but I never choose to use it. It seems kind of silly to keep my operator position when I come on.. about once a week, maybe less?

It’s been fun being a staff member, but I think it’s time to let go of that and continue playing as a, well, non-staff-member.

See you guys around!

I'm not leaving. Just not going to be on a whole lot. :)

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
When HypeBurst told me you were resigning, I was shocked. Literally. I was actually killed by a zombie.

You were probably one of my closest friends in the Blocktopia community, as well as one of the first people I talked to. When I first joined, I thought 'I want to be just like Gamefan'. Those times staffing together, getting our 500 hours on Zombie Survival in the same minute, and when you killed me constantly as a zombie, were awesome. Although I haven't seen you for a while, I really will miss staffing with you.

Looking forward to your constant visits, alright? :p

-Theodorre

I just read over this and realised how corny this actually sounds. And it sounds more like a leaving reply than a resignation reply. :eek:

• Love
Reactions: Gamefan__15

MacTarvish

Reaction score
no....:( You were one of the first people i met on this Community :(
We didn't know each other that well but......well....you were really good at being an op
good to see you arent leaving :D

• Love

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Bye, Game. I can't believe I watched you grow from a player, to Trusted, to Op. We were friends for the whole time, and I know that we will always remain pals. I'll miss you, man. Please tell me you'll visit! Because I'll be waiting ;)

• Love