Resignation

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Pick, sad to see you go. Without all of your hard work, the me from a year ago might of not of seen that zombie server i so dearly love today ;)

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Story time:
It was my first few weeks of being a trusted, if I remember correctly. I had just finished voting for who I thought should be promoted, and much to my horror, I had forgotten to include the people I felt should be demoted. Determined to fix the problem, I PMed JtTorso, who told me that he wasn't the one to talk to, and directed me to "the higher ups". Thoroughly embarrassed, I sought to fix things, PMing Pickyerpoison, under the assumption that he was the "higher up" that JtTorso spoke up. Much to my dismay(and entire embarrassment), he informed me that I really ought to talk to the HCs instead, as they were the ones who dealt with voting.

Cheers, Pick, I'll miss yah.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I'm not one to "pick" favorites (ha get it) but i admit i liked you as an HA, although i havn't really talked to any of the others much, besides malc. The few times you came on lava were fun XD. We'll miss ya, good luck in college.;)

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Why so leave. :( Well, good luck in college I'm right there with ya. It's challenging and time consuming (that is if you want to pass)

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
DON'T RESIGN YET
I NEVER GOT TO PICK MY POISON

I never got to chat with you a whole lot, but I do remember waving "hello" to you every time you popped into the zombie IRC when I was on.
Good luck with the whole college thing, and tell us what subject you're studying! :D

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Good luck, and enjoy college! I always thought you were a great HA. Your randomness would crack me up at times, and looking back to the moments I can remember myself, it still cracks me up.

If you happen to leave later on, for whatever reason, we'll still remember you always. ;)

But for now, you're here, and you're awesome.

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Have a great time in college.. (learning and studying) :p

You were a marvelous Head Administrator, you served a long time and I thank you for your dedication to Blocktopia. Catch you around, Pick.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
See you Pick. I didn't know you too well, but I enjoyed the several times I talked with you over the past year; you were very friendly and approachable. This resignation is completely understandable; I'm sure you'll do awesome in college and grow up to live a great life :)

dannyboymed

Without a title
Reaction score
An entertaining, respectable, interesting leaving post. I like it!

Have a good time at college! It's definitely a good idea to focus on it.

See you around!

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I'm not great at farewells, so, uh, that'll do, pig.

Really, though, thanks for the time serving here, Pick. Even though I hardly talk to you, I don't think I have ever had one bad conversation with you. Glad to see you're sticking around, too. So good luck in college and life.