resignation :(

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
well i never thought it would come to this but i'm rarely ever online enough to do my job as operator and i thought that break from zombie would help but i guess it so i've decided to resign from zombie operator and continue my job as tnt operator. Thanks for giving me this opportunity to staff on zombie :D and this resignation doesn't mean i'm not going to stop playing on zombie i just won't be on zombie to staff :D

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Atleast you are resigning for a better cause, than resigning completely :)

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Okay so look; the first time we ever interacted.

I hated you.

But you really, really changed and became a legitimate person that everyone could actually enjoy. You're not as bummy or as much as a dork anymore. ((Actually you still are on the dork part)) It's actually really sad to see someone who had finally grown into the community. You're actually one of the people who kept constantly reminding me: "PEOPLE CAN CHANGE. NOT EVERYONE'S A HORRIBLE JACKWAGON," by just existing.

You'll still visit right?

TNT has gained another great person. Go forth Killer. U:

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Nooooo D: i am sad to see you going D: D: D: we had fun memories together staffing though. Whether it was us being married or just teasing people :p. I loved every moment of it (maybe not marriage :p) and I will miss the opprotunity i had to staff with you. At least i will be seeing you on TNT from time to time :D

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!!!
(Total ironies)
I can't say I'm sorry for zombie, because it just means that tn has another full on staff member now.

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
Killer, me and you got operator on the same day, this makes me sad :( But I'm glad to know you won't be leaving blocktopia! :D